Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Fantasy Football Trades

hey i just recently drafted a team with a bunch of friends. heres my team. the ones with no numbers are the starters the numbered ones are bench warmers.

QB. Matt Ryan

RB. Ray Rice

RB. Matt Forte

RB1. Fred Jackson

RB2.James Starks

RB3.Javon Ringer

WR. Miles Austin

WR. Hakeem Nicks

WR. Dez Bryant

WR1. Jeremy Maclin

WR2. Danny Amendola

WR3. Jacoby Ford

I want ochocinco for my team cause i love the patriots. But my buddy who owns him wants Maclin and Bryant for Ocho. What do you guys think about this trade? And what are your opinions of my team? Good and bad i want it all.

That's a terrible trade.

Guest Phailadelphia

Dez and Maclin could very easily both have better seasons than Ochocinco. Do not do that trade.

Oh just a suggestion, and this is based more on a personal preference, but I would attempt to get a balanced trade by trading Miles Austin or Dez Bryant for someone (Not Ocho). I personally am not a fan of having 2 WR from the same team in the starting lineup, and the back-ups will likely be inconsistent week to week.

yeah im with you on this one shotgun, im not a fan of having 2 wr from 1 team either but when it was my turn to pick bryant was the best wr available. i personally think hes gonna be better than austin it just may take a few more seasons. but it could even be this year with romo if he stays healthy that he just explodes. who do you think i should trade austin or bryant?

It's just a gut feeling, but personally I think Dez will have a big year. He fights for every inch and puts everything he has into trying to score, damning any possible injuries. If he can stay healthy he should blow Miles Austin out of the water. He's also just much more athletic. So I'd personally trade Austin. You'd be able to get more for him than you would Dez as well.

the number one rule of fantasy football is ignore your real football preferences, I'm not saying I always follow that perfectly (I still refuse to draft Tony Romo even though I know he'll be a solid fantasy starter) but you should never let your personal preferences for players cloud your judgement, which you would definitely be doing to add Ocho to your team right now