WR - Kenny Britt

WR - Mike Thomas

QB - David Garrard

WR - Emmanual Sanders

RB - Donald Brown

Edit: Got Chad Ochocinco off waivors from league retard

Edited by BC

Where did you pick Gronkowski?

And I would definitely slot Mike Thomas into your W/R space.

Nice team BC only thing I would do is drop Britt as I don't see him being productive at all this year.

Well since I picked last, that gives me first waivor priority. A guy dropped Ochocinco, Kolb, and Michael Bush. He asked to be int he league, said he knew his stuff well but clearly he doesn't. I put in transactions to drop Aaron Hernandez and Garrard to grab Ochocinco and Kolb. I should be able to add as many guys as I want with the top waiver priority, right? I'm considering grabbing Michael Bush, I just don't know if I need another backup.

As soon as you pick up the first guy on waivers, you move down to last. So the only way you get both guys is if nobody else in your league puts in a claim on your #2 claim.

Nice team BC only thing I would do is drop Britt as I don't see him being productive at all this year.

They announced on Sunday that he's not receiving any suspensions from Roger Goodell. Other than that, he has hamstring problem, but is that really going to stop him from having multiple 100 yard games?

As soon as you pick up the first guy on waivers, you move down to last. So the only way you get both guys is if nobody else in your league puts in a claim on your #2 claim.

I suppose I can settle for Ochocinco. Looking at my bench, there's not alot of guys that I really feel like dropping. I now have too many recievers. If either Britt or Mike Thomas steps up big, I might throw back Sanders whichever falters of the two of them. To answer that other question, Gronkowski I took in the 9th round after I had all my core guys. I knew I wasn't going after a tight end like Clark or Finley early on because of how much faith I have in the bottom bunch this year. No point in taking Dallas Clark in the 4th round if you can get a solid player like Cook, Winslow, or Gronkowski late in the thinner pickins.

QB situation is looking pretty good. I would have gone for a slightly higher QB in Brees/Rodgers/Brady but Freeman could be a total stud in points. I'm not sure Garrard is a good backup option though. Run game looks great as does the recieving game. Gronkowski is a good TE, but he isn't consistent. He might give you 50 yards and 2 TD's one game but then 15 yards the next. It's playing Russian Roulette with the New England TE's Not sold on Tampa's D though but the waivers will have someone good to take if they aren't a productive unit. Ocho could be a very good W/R if he starts to do better in New England's offense. I like this draft. Daniel Thomas and Kenny Britt could very well emerge as solid players.

Looks solid all around.

JD, I picked up Gronkowski in the last round of my leagues 10 team, 16 round draft. Crazy.