Sign in to follow this  
WindyCitySports

3 Alabama @ 23 Penn State

The best game of the week, IMO, even though ND-UM is the game of the week.

My prediction:

Bama 42

Lions 40

I'm excited for this game and I think PSU is going to give the Tide a run for their money. In the end it's a toss up, but I give the edge to the favorite.

Alabama floors them; 46-17.

Alabama will rape at will...Penn State will just be overmatched on both sides of the ball. Bama wins 42-12...

ROLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEe

Bama should win by at least 3 touchdowns.

PSU... is just... not really that good of a team. They've been a ridiculously overrated team for a good while now.

Alabama will be too much for PSU. Expect a similar result as last season.

This is Alabama's first trip to a Big 10 venue since it lost at Wisconsin in 1928. :facepalm:

The Tide should get the win. Penn State is overrated---again

With question marks at QB, I can't see Bama scoring 40+ points, that is advantage PSU. Even with an SEC team leaving the south I gotta go with Bama. 31-17

With question marks at QB, I can't see Bama scoring 40+ points, that is advantage PSU. Even with an SEC team leaving the south I gotta go with Bama. 31-17

It's bad when the advantage for Penn State is that they may not get 40 hung on them because the opposing QB is a question mark.. or should we say marks? Saban still hasn't decided on which pocket-passer QB is the starter. He did this with LSU after winning a Championship with them too, and ended up 9-3.

AJ McCarron calmy leads No. 3 Alabama past No. 23 Penn State

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- A.J. McCarron was poised and efficient in a rare trip into Big Ten country for No. 3 Alabama, throwing for 163 yards and a touchdown against No. 23 Penn State in a 27-11 victory on Saturday. Alabama completed a sweep of the home-and-home series between the two storied programs with a methodical and smothering performance reminiscent of last year's 24-3 win in Tuscaloosa.

Source: AP