Sign in to follow this  
Anthony

Rate the football intro

It's simple. I'll put football intros for 2011 in this thread and you rate them from 1 to 10. These are the videos that appear on the home jumbotron before the teams take the field.

10= Very Well done

1= LMAO @ that

5*

Kinda lame actually. Go ahead and post Va. Tech's and /thread.

Probably a 2.

The beginning made it sound like it was going to be a video about their hard work and determination through the off-season, using the Lose Yourself instrumental...then a sudden, uncalled for and rather idiotic change in the music..no real notice..they didn't even bother to lower the LY instrumental prior to changing, just a straight change.

Then they go to the clips of them putting their uniform on to the new music..which is fine, I guess....until the player slaps his helmet as the music "intensity" rises, like that was some sort of epic fucking moment.

Then we get " WE ARE SC ", which would have been fantastic had it not been for the absolute retardation that had come before it. It would have been great had they used the lose yourself instrumental over the team training and over someone like Monte Kiffin or Ed Orgeron going off, pumping the players up, but here, it's just completely out of place.

Then the backflip. Oh my jesus, I nearly lost it laughing at the backflip. I thought the fucking helmet slapping was out of place...but this? Where the fuck does back flipping get you in football? Yeah, exactly.

After that it tries to get all epic again, even though they've acted 2 times already like it had reached it's climax and was starting to end, showing players getting pumped, and for some reason, twirling a sword..I understand their the Trojans..but come on...but I guess I can let that pass.

After that it's just a bunch of jumping around and them reusing the "WE ARE SC", and then on to them going through the tunnel in to the light, like they all just died or some shit.

...Yeah, I just typed a pretty long post about a 1:30 second intro vid for a team I don't even give a shit about..wanna fight about it? That's what being bored at 3am gets you.