Sign in to follow this  
Piggly Wiggly

I have almost zero confidence in Jordan Jefferson...

This dude is awful. Not even an adequate game manager, anymore. How can anyone trust Jefferson to lead LSU to victory against a nasty Alabama defense on the biggest stage in CFB after his shitty performance today? 1/6 for -2 yards in the 1st half? Are you kidding me?

And I like to say they ought to start Lee, but the dude's confidence has been ruined thanks to Les Miles. He's looked fucking miserable any time the camera has panned to him the past few weeks lol.

So yeah, gotta pray that Jordan Jefferson somehow doesn't shit his pants in the NCG. <_<

Honey Badger was a one man wrecking crew. The man is phenomenal especially considering his lack of size. I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not but I seriously feel that Georgia would have had an excellent shot at winning the SEC championship game if not for him. Down 10-0 he revitalized the LSU team and brought the game close with his punt return for a TD. Then with the game 10-7 right after the half Murray fumbled deep in Bulldog territory and Mathieau recovered (I am not so sure Murray would not had been quite so aggressive with a 10-0 lead---who knows). The momentum was already pretty well swung towards LSU at that point (after the 14-10 lead) but Mathieau made in my mind an even more remarkable return (although it didn't go for a TD). After that play it was over. Georgia gave up, and LSU had donned their superman (superteam) outfits and became the team everyone expected them to be before the game. IF (and that is a big if) the Georgia receivers hadn't dropped so many passes in the first half (which would have dramatically altered the score) it would have still been a good game. As it ended one of the greatest first half performances by a underdog defence will be forever lost. The Dawgs started pressing the second half (after the lead change) and it got UGLY.

As far as Jefferson as a QB...the dude shouldn't be playing for that team. I don't see how he installs confidence in his team at all. You would expect a team as deep and talented as LSU would have a much better player in the QB position. But I think they still got a VERY good shot at national championship despite him (and thankfully looks like some SEC team SHOULD win it).

As expected, Jefferson has been an absolute joke thus far in the game. Play calling has been terrible too, but I mean come the fuck on. Jefferson needs to man up and play with some balls.

Not gonna happen. Dude even kicks a man when he's down. :troll: