Sign in to follow this  
RANGA

A Truly Inspiring Story

If you ever need a pick me up or something to motivate you, check out this vid. This guy is simply amazing...don't know how else to describe it:

• Upvote 2

I list this guy as one of the most inspiring people on my FB profile. I've watched him for a few years and it never ceases to amaze me on how far he has come and what he is able to do. Some people sit and sulk about what life has handed to them and this guy goes out and is a world beater with no arms or legs.

He is the fucking man.

That's awesome- I've heard this guy speak, in person, and got to talk to him afterwards.

He is simply amazing, and it was something to listen to someone who has his defects and it honestly doesn't get him down.

I list this guy as one of the most inspiring people on my FB profile. I've watched him for a few years and it never ceases to amaze me on how far he has come and what he is able to do. Some people sit and sulk about what life has handed to them and this guy goes out and is a world beater with no arms or legs.

He is the fucking man.

Yeah he really is man. Definition of living life to the fullest.

That's awesome- I've heard this guy speak, in person, and got to talk to him afterwards.

He is simply amazing, and it was something to listen to someone who has his defects and it honestly doesn't get him down.

Wow that's awesome. I'd love to meet him in person. Even just talking to him for a while, I bet your eyes would be opened to so much more...