Vin

Ravens @ Pats

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Completely disagree with this statement. If Lee Evans doesn't drop an EASY TD, Flacco is a hero and makes one of the greatest finishes in playoff history. That pass, in that window was one of the best I've seen. He made clutch passes time and time again with pressure in his face, stepping up in the pocket.

I'm not a fan of Flacco at all but not only did he prove me and a lot of doubters wrong in this game but he did the impossible and outplayed Tom Brady. Obviously, the Ravens D compared to the Pats is night and day but Vince Wilfork was unblockable on Sunday and had Flacco under pressure all game.

He made a lot of great plays all game long... Coming from a "still" Flacco hater.

But if Lee Evans makes that catch... One of the greatest finishes in playoff history? I don't know about that. Beating up on a practice squad player isn't exactly the epitome of awesomeness. lol

He made a lot of great plays all game long... Coming from a "still" Flacco hater.

But if Lee Evans makes that catch... One of the greatest finishes in playoff history? I don't know about that. Beating up on a practice squad player isn't exactly the epitome of awesomeness. lol

Ok, so I exaggerated. :laugh:

Until Flacco can consistently prove that he's a good QB, I'll still consider him a dog shit quarterback.