Sign in to follow this  
sweetness34

Justin Moore

So my favorite country singer right now is Justin Moore. And I'm going to see him and Blake Shelton this Thursday (second time seeing JM, first to see Blake Shelton).

But thought it was kinda cool, I get to do a meet and greet with Justin Moore before the concert. So that should be pretty chill.

Anyway, any other JM fans out there? I don't think he gets nearly as much credit as he deserves.

I'm a big fan of Justin Moore, and a huge fan of Blake Shelton, that should be a hell of a show, I saw Blake in concert years ago opening for Trace Adkins, I'd love to see him now that he's a headliner

I'm a big fan of Justin Moore, and a huge fan of Blake Shelton, that should be a hell of a show, I saw Blake in concert years ago opening for Trace Adkins, I'd love to see him now that he's a headliner

I saw Justin Moore last year at by far the best concert I've ever been too... It had Justin Moore, Darius Rucker, and Brad Paisley.

Hopefully Blake Shelton can make up for having Dia Frampton open up...who I had never heard of till I looked her up right now. And she's about as far from country as you can get.... so I'm not sure why they chose her to go on tour with them.

So my favorite country singer right now is Justin Moore. And I'm going to see him and Blake Shelton this Thursday (second time seeing JM, first to see Blake Shelton).

But thought it was kinda cool, I get to do a meet and greet with Justin Moore before the concert. So that should be pretty chill.

Anyway, any other JM fans out there? I don't think he gets nearly as much credit as he deserves.

I can listen to both of JM's albums from front to back...when I can handle the exaggerated twang he adds to his voice on his recordings. Seriously, if him and Jennifer Nettles did a duet, they'd have to call it "Hyperbole."

Anyway, I love the guitar driven country sound he has that to me sounds like a throw back to songs like Ain't Goin' Down (Til the Sun Comes Up). I feel as though his songs could have been performed in the 90s with those greats. He sets himself apart with this guitar driven sound, but needs to drop the cowboy hat for a ballcap. He's such a small guy the cowboy hat looks ridiculous.

Live he's a much better singer, because he doesn't exaggerate the twang. He just sings. I do appreciate that, but hope he eventually drops that bullshit twang. Seriously, when he does interviews, it sounds like it's hard for him to talk.

I can listen to both of JM's albums from front to back...when I can handle the exaggerated twang he adds to his voice on his recordings. Seriously, if him and Jennifer Nettles did a duet, they'd have to call it "Hyperbole."

Anyway, I love the guitar driven country sound he has that to me sounds like a throw back to songs like Ain't Goin' Down (Til the Sun Comes Up). I feel as though his songs could have been performed in the 90s with those greats. He sets himself apart with this guitar driven sound, but needs to drop the cowboy hat for a ballcap. He's such a small guy the cowboy hat looks ridiculous.

Live he's a much better singer, because he doesn't exaggerate the twang. He just sings. I do appreciate that, but hope he eventually drops that bullshit twang. Seriously, when he does interviews, it sounds like it's hard for him to talk.

I agree, he does sound better live when he doesn't over exaggerate the twang.

Blake Shelton was amazing times 10. Does a really good job of connecting with the crowd instead of just coming on stage and doing a set and leaving.

Meeting Justin Moore was cool, but I didn't get to chat with him too much, it was pretty much: hey how ya doin, answer a few questions, take a picture, good bye.

He's such a little man

large_justinmoore_03-22-2012004.jpg

He's from Arkansas and throws free concerts in random barns in his hometown all the time.

It's the shit. He's a real downhome guy.

He's from Arkansas and throws free concerts in random barns in his hometown all the time.

It's the shit. He's a real downhome guy.

Eh. I have no issues with him other than he lets his record labels pressure him into exaggerating his drawl into the realms of hyperbole. It's annoying. I really want to hear that Justin Moore/Jennifer Nettles duet. Once. Only once. That's probably all I could handle it.