Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

auto pick league

is anyone interested in doing an league with an auto pick draft? the way it works is you create your rankings and draft strategy (max/min of how many players you want at each position and what position you're targeting in each round) and ESPN just runs the draft for you, it's intriguing but would take a significant time commitment in terms of preparation from all involved, but the benefit is we don't have to coordinate a draft time, anyway post here if you're interested and if there's enough interest I'll create the league

Autopick on purpose? Explain to me how that is even competitve fantasy football :shrug:

Autopick on purpose? Explain to me how that is even competitve fantasy football :shrug:

if everyone sets personal rankings prior to the draft rather than just using ESPN's rankings then it just takes more pre-draft strategery, but anyone participating would need to be committed to fully creating their rankings and strategy, the advantage is that we don't have to figure out a time when we can all be at our computers, I'd just set a draft date and as long as everyone sets their rankings/strategy before that it should be fine

I will concede that the idea could flop terribly, but it's intriguing enough to me that I'd like to give it a shot