Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Which Tagged players Strikes Gold Next ?

Simple enough, with the deadline looming who do you see getting a deal next ?

To me most of them seemed dead locked.

The confusing one to me is Dwayne Bowe, then have some cap room to manuever so I wonder is he asking for something crazy or are the chiefs not sure about him ?

Anyway discuss.

The Raiders are reportedly less than $1mil under the salary cap, so I would guess that they would try to get a deal done quickly for Tyvon Branch to relieve their cap problems a little bit.

I wish Avril would get busy... But it doesn't seem like that'l be happening anytime soon.

I also think the Raiders will get a deal done with Branch. I'm surprised they haven't yet.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Ravens and Bears situation plays out.

Well considering Tyvon just signed I vote him lol.

Ok so now outside of him I have no guess.

Matte Forte should be the next one up. He's over 40% of the Bears offense. The Bears organization brings in another RB (Michael Bush) and pay him before Matt Forte who put in years of work for them? If he doesn't get paid, that's just grimey. Michael Bush is okay but the can't fill in Matte Fortes shoes.

Ray Rice is another who I believe should get paid as well. He has put in a lot of work and is the best player on the Ravens offense. Ed Reed said " The only way to get what you want is to hold out" (something in that manner). Ray Rice probably got that message loud and clear.

MJD had a contract already and has overly out played it. He understands that this could be his last chance to get a nice deal in his career and he's trying to capitalize on that. Don't hate it for it. He's put in probably more work then any other RB in the league being the ONLY facet on the offensive side of the ball. He IS the jaguars offense. Organizations will give you the business end of a deal in a hot second. For players who are talented enough to have leverage over there careers and have been been stand up guys for there organizations and fans, gotta respect that and wish them the best. MJD has complete leverage of this situation. If MJD doesn't get paid, Jaguars will be scouting for there 1st overall pick next year.