Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

European Clubs U.S. Tour

Has anybody been following some of these games and/or going to any?

There's a couple European soccer clubs over here right now, including Chelsea, Liverpool, Paris-Saint Germain, etc. Chelsea vs Seattle was on last night and that was an entertaining game. Since they wanna put on a good show for the fans, usually you find lots of high-scoring in these games.

I'll be attending Liverpool vs Tottenham in Baltimore July 28th. I've been a Liverpool FC supporter for the past seven years so for me to finally see them live...yeah, I'm super pumped.

Funny, if you said to me a year ago I would be going to see a live soccer game in the summer when Liverpool and Torres will both be over here except Torres won't be at the game I'm at, I'd say you're crazy.

I watched Aston Villa vs Philadelphia Union a couple of days ago..Chelsea vs Paris-Saint Germain on Yankee Stadium should be interesting to watch..

I am still depressed that Chelsea lost to the MLS guys...

Smh.

It's cause they don't have Drogba anymore man :p

^haha, I was actually saying that on Facebook.

IDK the reason he decided to bolt to China, everyone keeps saying he chased the paper... But I don't want to believe it. lol.

^haha, I was actually saying that on Facebook.

IDK the reason he decided to bolt to China, everyone keeps saying he chased the paper... But I don't want to believe it. lol.

Theres no other reason why he left for China... he's on £250,000 a week, more then triple his Chelsea wage... he'll be seen as god over there aswell!