Sign in to follow this  
ramsftw3

What are your predictions for the 2012 Baltimore Ravens team?

I think that it will come down to how Arthur Jones, Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, Christian Thompson, Bernard Pollard, Sergio Kindle and Jameel Mcclain play on defense this year. Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, Terrel Suggs (I still doubt him sometimes), Torrey Smith, Bryant McKinnie, Dennis Pitta and Jah Reid are pretty much the ones who will need to deliver on offense. The additions of Courtney Upshaw and Asa Jackson will also be huge this year. I believe that this team will turn out to exceed everybodies expectations and will successfully win the division for a second year in a row. Joe Flacco will need to step it up though.

Game 1=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cincinnati Bengals 13-12 for a 1-0 record.

Game 2=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-23 for a 2-0 record.

Game 3=The New England Patriots beat the Baltimore Ravens 27-24 for a 2-1 start

Game 4=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cleveland Browns 16-0 for a 3-1 start.

Game 5=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Kansas City Chiefs 27-17 for a 4-1 start.

Game 6=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Dallas Cowboys 38-24 for a 5-1 start.

Game 7=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Houston Texans 20-14 for a 6-1 start.

Game 8=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cleveland Browns 17-10 for an 7-1 start.

Game 9=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Oakland Raiders 34-28 in overtime for a 8-1 start.

Game 10=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 17-13 for an impressive 9-1 start.

Game 11=The Baltimore Ravens beat the San Diego Chargers 18-12 for an 10-1 start.

Game 12=The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Baltimore Ravens 20-17 for a 10-2 start.

Game 13=The Washington Redskins upset the Baltimore Ravens 13-10 for a 10-3 record.

Game 14=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Denver Broncos 27-24 in ovetime for an 11-3 record.

Game 15=The Baltimore Ravens beat the New York Giants 24-17 for a 12-3 record.

Game 16=The Cincinnati Bengals beat the Baltimore Ravens 23-13 to finish off at 12-4, which gives them a first round bye spot again with being the second seed.

Edited by ramsftw3

Game 3=The New England Patriots beat the New England Patriots 27-24 for a 2-1 start

How does that work? :p

How does that work? :p

I did it on an iPod Touch, so it auto corrected it and I was completely unaware of it.

I think that it will come down to how Arthur Jones, Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, Christian Thompson, Bernard Pollard, Sergio Kindle and Jameel Mcclain play on defense this year. Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, Terrel Suggs (I still doubt him sometimes), Torrey Smith, Bryant McKinnie, Dennis Pitta and Jah Reid are pretty much the ones who will need to deliver on offense. The additions of Courtney Upshaw and Asa Jackson will also be huge this year. I believe that this team will turn out to exceed everybodies expectations and will successfully win the division for a second year in a row. Joe Flacco will need to step it up though.

Game 1=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cincinnati Bengals 13-12 for a 1-0 record.

Game 2=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-23 for a 2-0 record.

Game 3=The New England Patriots beat the Baltimore Ravens 27-24 for a 2-1 start

Game 4=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cleveland Browns 16-0 for a 3-1 start.

Game 5=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Kansas City Chiefs 27-17 for a 4-1 start.

Game 6=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Dallas Cowboys 38-24 for a 5-1 start.

Game 7=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Houston Texans 20-14 for a 6-1 start.

Game 8=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cleveland Browns 17-10 for an 7-1 start.

Game 9=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Oakland Raiders 34-28 in overtime for a 8-1 start.

Game 10=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 17-13 for an impressive 9-1 start.

Game 11=The Baltimore Ravens beat the San Diego Chargers 18-12 for an 10-1 start.

Game 12=The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Baltimore Ravens 20-17 for a 10-2 start.

Game 13=The Washington Redskins upset the Baltimore Ravens 13-10 for a 10-3 record.

Game 14=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Denver Broncos 27-24 in ovetime for an 11-3 record.

Game 15=The Baltimore Ravens beat the New York Giants 24-17 for a 12-3 record.

Game 16=The Cincinnati Bengals beat the Baltimore Ravens 23-13 to finish off at 12-4, which gives them a first round bye spot again with being the second seed.

Wait,what?

Terrell Suggs is not an offensive player :facepalm:

Are you pulling names out of your ass. Because unless Christian Thompson has the greatest camp of all time and can unseat Ed "listen to me whine" Reed he will never see the field.