Sonic Raider

Being a Fan Of Multiple Teams

Having two teams is for pussies. You can't be a true fan of one team if you consider another team. Liking or enjoying other teams is fine but considering yourself a fan of two teams is disrespectful to that team and fanbase.

It's like telling two girls you love them both with all your heart. :yep:

Polygamists laugh at you. :troll:

I'll always love my Steelers no matter what. I watch other teams because I also like football in general and can't get enough of it.

Browns fan and only a Browns fan. I loathe anyone in North East Ohio that jumped shipped to the Steelers after the Browns left. When we came back they stuck with the Steelers, but 'hold a special place in their heart for the Browns'. Fuck them.

I cant imagine having the ability to invest my emotions in two separate teams. I kinda like the Pats due to my Boston love affair and potential move to there soon, but I would never consider myself to be a fan of them.

I might get stoned for this, but I liked SIX teams at one point Lol. That was a long time ago though. I was young and naive and i didn't get into the sport the way most other people did. I was 12 years old and my older sister's boyfriend had just bought NFL 2K2 for Sega Dreamcast. That game is what sparked my big time interest in football. Once i started watching games i liked the teams that i enjoyed playing with on the game so that's why i like so many teams.

Those six included:

1. Giants - They weren't too good but they were a NY team (I'm from Jersey) and my fav color is blue. Some of their players grew on me though; Strahan, Toomer, Hilliard, Shockey, Barber, Sehorn. I absolutely HATED Collins and Fassel though. Was so glad when those two departed lol.

2. Jets - Again it was the NY thing. Was also a big fan of Curtis Martin and Vinny Testeverde

3. Packers - Brett Favre, Ahman Green, and Antonio Freeman

4. Broncos - JAKE "THE SNAKE"! I loved that guy for some strange reason lol. Also was (and still) a fan of their recently departed legends Elway and Davis.

5. Raiders - My all-time fav player Jerry Lee Rice and Timmy Brown tearing it up at reciever with "Cannon" Gannon slinging them passes.

6. Buccaneers - That stout defense lead by John Lynch and Warren Sapp. One of the best running FB's ever Mike Alstott and Keyshawn on offense.

When I look back I feel kinda stupid. Some of those teams even share division lol. Once I learned the game fully though with rivalries and divisions and such I dropped all other teams and have been all blue since 2004. I guess it was the Eli draft drama that drew my attention, but that made me realize how much i really unquestionably enjoyed my G-Men over any other squad.

Cowgirls were the first team I grew hate for :grinyes:

awwwwww that was cute. You forgot your OTHER teams colors though.

Seriously this is what you look like in that picture.

6e8.jpg

You sure showed us ahem...."haters" the error of our ways lol.

EDIT: Where did that picture of the asshat flipping off an innocent webcam go ?

Edited by Ngata_Chance

There are teams I like to see succeed (Seahawks, Bills, Texans, Jaguars, Cardinals, etc mostly because I like small markets) other than the Ravens but none that I really truly care about. Around here there are a lot of dual Ravens/Redskins fans and it irks me. Why is anyone supporting the Redskins? They suck. And if you insist on supporting them, please don't associate the Ravens with the wishy-washy fanbase of DC sports teams.