Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Why Ngata hates John Harbaugh.

Ok so apparently me hating John Harbaugh is mystifying and people want to know so here it goes.

When John Harbaugh inherited our team in 08 he inherited a great team. Then he proceeds to try to change things. He released Rex Ryan from his duties so he was just there in name. Than he told Ray Lewis to not do his iconic dance. I mean who the fuck are you to tell a living NFL legend he cant do his pregame theatrics which is more for the fans than anything. You are some nobody from the eagles special teams and now you come in and try to take on the one guy in the locker room who could more than likely get your ass fired due to his status in the locker room.

Then he has what Baltimore fans call Harb's House. Which is his version of a dog house. He has put many people who are better than who is starting in the dog house as a form of punishment. I saw him literally run down the sideline to yell and budding young LB Dannell Ellerbe for celebrating a pick six. The kid just made a great play and celebrates just like anybody else would and you have an aneurysm. Fuck you ya douche bag.

Then lets get to his actual coaching prowess. He CAN NOT make half time adjustments. Every time we are in a dog fight and get shut out in the first his theory is to keep waiting until it does work .This is in every phase offense, defense, and special teams. Ray Rice gets 5 Carries in the game versus Seattle two years ago. his theory ahhhh fuck it let cam continue to just let Ray Rice get 5 carries. Oh what about the Texans, yes lets run him only 9 times..... this is an amazing adjustment that they have made...I don't know how he does it.

He has no knowledge of football. he may be the only guy in the world who does not know continuity for the O line is important. He says we have 9 good O lineman so he has to switch it up every week until he finds one that works for two games and then they give up a sack and then we have to switch it up all over again. We have had 14 guys start on our o line in the last two years. At the beginning of the year he says that he is getting more involved in the offense and to everyone's sheer surprise it still sucks ass. I have love for ST but there is a reason most do not become head coaches and that is because as a HC your specialty needs to be offense or defense considering those are the ones that spend the most time on the field. He knows nothing. It is evident in our post game press conference's because he will be asked a specific question asked of him and answer well we are going to adjust and try and get better almost every week. Well no shit but we know he has no fucking clue what he is talking about. He knows the NFL rule book and basic principles but he has no clue of anything more complex than that.

He has a unique knack to endorse the absolute worst coaching candidates for our team. His hire for Rex Ryans replacement. Greg Mattison. Literally might be the worst D coordinator we have ever had. He said the front 3 need to get pressure by themselves. I can't make that up he actually said that. how big of a fucking moron did you endorse and personally recommend John. The we get Chuck Pagano up through the Ranks because Harbs Hand picked boy gets run out of town. So Pagano lights it up and leaves which I cant pin on Harbs, Pagano wanted his shot got it. Then you take Dean Peas from NE. Seriously when I think of hot beds for talent on defense in coaching and players NE is about the bottom 5. Now I know why they were. He said Peas was a better fit to "manage" our defense instead of Ted Monachino who is our LB coach who obviously knows what the hell he is doing and loves pressure. But no we have this fool and Harbaugh seems absolutely oblivioius to the fact our defense in the span of 1 year has gone from top 3 to bottom 3 with the same personnel. What changed oh yeah our DC and you cant wait till the games over so you can like his ass.

Than you have Cam Cameron. If you dont know about Cam Camerons ineptitude I would need an entire thread for.

tumblr_luomnsxNha1qbsklzo1_400.jpg

That kind of says it all. And yet he refuses to do it. Then when we run no huddle Cam still calls in plays the majority of the time. And for years we had to run everything CAm said until the owner quietly suggested we not stunt Flacco's growth and we have success with the no huddle. He is such a control freak which is fine if you are halfway decent but he is not. I think everybody knows exactly how inept Cam Cameron is.

Overall Harbaugh inherited a great team. He has a top 3 GM in the league in every phase and arguably the best at drafting in the league and we are on the decline? Makes no sense. He cannot seem to keep the penalties down, our ST has sucked for years which is his forte, our offense is predictably inept and inconsistent, and our defense has sucked balls now and all by guys he endorses. What is there to like about him. That he is a puppet to the league and always yes sir no sir I am sorry sir to Goodell. Fuck this dude.

That is a summarized reason why I hate him but there is more. Let that marinade though.

• Upvote 2

Reference todays game for anything you could possible ask.

TL;DR

TL;DR

Ha you ask and then dont read it lol. :nonono:

I remember seeing Harbaugh's douchebag ass run down the sidelines to yell at Steelers players and swear at them after a play a few times over the years. One of the players was Ryan Clark.

I agree that Harbaugh is inept, but I will also go so far as to say that there are not a lot of coaches that are not simply figurehead morons that. Mike Tomlin is EXTREMELY overrated. I'm kind of on the fence about him myself.