Sign in to follow this  
CampinWithaMissingPerson

The Long Fall of the Jaguars

actually my philosophy is actually taking the BPA. i had anger ranked as a 3rd-4th round pick. dude has an Amazing Leg. Maybe you should watch him kick it before judging him. anyways a Veteren punter that we could have had for minimum would probably be the Leagues worst Punter trust me we spent min money and Nic Harris last year and he was probably the 31st best punter ahead of Matt Turk and he was about as useful as ur teams punter last year which was not useful. actually i take a kicker after a get a few backups because if ur having to keep swapping Backups in for ur starters ur pretty screwed there.

heres a Hint bro: Field Position is everything in the NFL and with Anger the Jags usually win the Field position game in terms of punting the ball. i dont think we need a Probowl Punter but i do think we need to have atleast an average one. No player picked after anger would help this team more.

And his whole philosophy is fucking retarded. It is better to havef a starter than a backup......Since When ? obviously it varies on position but you are telling me you would draft a P higher than a productive backup RB ? What about a good backup corner over a P? You can tell from his statement that unless he changes philosophies that this team is fucked for a while.

If he had a draft strategy like BPA with all the high picks you guys have had in the last decade you should be bombing this league instead of bombing seasons.

There is so much dumb in this post Jerry Jones wants to know if you need a GM job. If you honestly believe that he was the BPA then I would A.) like to see your board and B.) Wonder if you are in fact the Jags GM. He could have been had a few rounds lower. Punters don't even score points man and you think he was the BPA ? I know you didnt need a kicker but for ST you could have been looking at the guys taken after and have found excellent gunners for ST ( Dennard) some receiver depth because you guys are rockin there (Given, Toon, Criner, Childs etc) Gotten some O line guys (Brandon Brooks, Ben Jones, Massie, Blake etc) Maybe some help at corner (Dennard, Boykin) A back up RB that was worth a damn (Peirce, Richardson, Turbin, Morris) And so much more but you believe he was BPA...My god.

This is an appropriate thread title if the GM thinks like this and the sad part is it will only get worse. You can say it is all a matter of opinion all you want but that is BS. It is more factual than people care to admit.

And a game of field position is true, but you have to be able to do something with it. It doesn't matter if you start on the 50 every time or they are starting on the 1 if you cant get 20 yards to get a field goal or you cant stop them from getting 99 it is all for naught. Maybe the Jags should start there.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

There is so much dumb in this post Jerry Jones wants to know if you need a GM job. If you honestly believe that he was the BPA then I would A.) like to see your board and B.) Wonder if you are in fact the Jags GM. He could have been had a few rounds lower. Punters don't even score points man and you think he was the BPA ? I know you didnt need a kicker but for ST you could have been looking at the guys taken after and have found excellent gunners for ST ( Dennard) some receiver depth because you guys are rockin there (Given, Toon, Criner, Childs etc) Gotten some O line guys (Brandon Brooks, Ben Jones, Massie, Blake etc) Maybe some help at corner (Dennard, Boykin) A back up RB that was worth a damn (Peirce, Richardson, Turbin, Morris) And so much more but you believe he was BPA...My god.

This is an appropriate thread title if the GM thinks like this and the sad part is it will only get worse. You can say it is all a matter of opinion all you want but that is BS. It is more factual than people care to admit.

And a game of field position is true, but you have to be able to do something with it. It doesn't matter if you start on the 50 every time or they are starting on the 1 if you cant get 20 yards to get a field goal or you cant stop them from getting 99 it is all for naught. Maybe the Jags should start there.

Well, he is a "Jags insider" after all. Maybe he really is the GM!

Punters don't even score points man and you think he was the BPA ?

Sam Koch disagrees.