Sign in to follow this  
rzb

National Signing Day

Who are ya pumped about landing? Who are you pissed went somewhere else?

Damn man, Ole Miss should look good coming out next season. Robert Nkemdiche, Laremy Tunsil, Lavon Hooks, and Tony Conner. Could you imagine if they all live up to the hype they've been given? You're talking about 3 of the best defensive players in the nation right now. Let's not forget that Treadwell has also stated plans of committing to Ole Miss. They could have one hell of a football team for a few years.

I don't think I've been more excited about a signing day. @RazorbackFB has been tweeting for every signing fax coming into the office. A lot of players from Florida are making Fayetteville their new home (Denver Kirkland and Alex Collins). Keeping some of the home boys in state too (Hunter Henry). For the amount of time that Coach B had to recruit compared to other coaches, he's killing it.

As usual though, Alabama, Florida, USC, and Notre Dame are all impressive. The biggest surprise to me though is Ole Miss. They got the #1 overall recruit and a few other Top25 guys. Entire NCAA seems to be raising an eyebrow at Hugh Freeze.

Edited by rzb

Damn man, Ole Miss should look good coming out next season. Robert Nkemdiche, Laremy Tunsil, Lavon Hooks, and Tony Conner. Could you imagine if they all live up to the hype they've been given? You're talking about 3 of the best defensive players in the nation right now. Let's not forget that Treadwell has also stated plans of committing to Ole Miss. They could have one hell of a football team for a few years.

I'm not sure how many of those guys are going to go straight onto the field but yea, it's definitely killing me seeing the Rebels make such a large splash. Sandra Bullock deserves a gift basket for sure.

The team I think is building the best defense though is Ohio State. Urban Meyer continues to be Urban Meyer with this class and in the B10.. expect them to have crazy statlines.

It seems Texas A&M is loving this new recruiting tool known as the SEC too. 34 commits. Looks like Oregon lost a lot of shine with Chip Kelly bailing out. 18 commits. USC only has 12 while Texas has 15. This is crazy.

Anyone notice LSU is kind of quiet too? Could be witnessing the beginning of the end for some programs.

Anyone notice LSU is kind of quiet too? Could be witnessing the beginning of the end for some programs.

lol, LSU rounds out the top 5 in Rivals' recruiting classes. They'll be fine.

And I have no clue why Ole Miss is hot shit all of a sudden. They had a nice little bounce back year this past season, but still... it's Ole Miss... don't know why Nkemdiche and other top prospects are flocking there. Ole Miss definitely dishing out improper benefits. :yep:

Ole Miss mustve been

make-it-rain-guys.gifTo land all those recruits.

Pretty happy with Ohio States class. Top 3 and landed some key players.