Maverick

Champions League Thread

That's totally irrelevant,imo. If the player is playing lights out all year he deserves to get the award. His team's standing shouldn't matter.

It should to an extent. Those games that we drew instead of won, where was Luis? I watched plenty of games this year and I remember a time or two where Luis should have bagged us the winner and he didn't.

Regardless, Luis was never going to win it. Look at the hate he receives (some of it deservedly so). In that country the award was never his.

It should to an extent. Those games that we drew instead of won, where was Luis? I watched plenty of games this year and I remember a time or two where Luis should have bagged us the winner and he didn't.

Regardless, Luis was never going to win it. Look at the hate he receives (some of it deservedly so). In that country the award was never his.

Premier League is a very tough league,and with 38 games per season,you can't expect a player to score you every single time. Luis' production in Liverpool is more than just goals.

I agree with you that people hate Suarez in England and this biting incident with Ivanovic just made them hate him more.

Thank God RVP didn't win the award,otherwise I'd be mad.

Madrid need to at least score 3 goals to have a chance at advancing...

Think it'll happen? I'm actually going to say Yes.

Well, I was one goal away from being right >_>

Bayern are definitely advancing tonight. That team is built on discipline. I say they give up two goals at the most.

I'm saying 1-1 tonight.

Bayern made Barcelona their bitches. 3-0 at Camp Nou is very,very impressive.

I'm rooting for Dortmund in the finals.

All hail Ivanovic :yep:

What an interesting week in EPL, lots of legends retired, some coaching changes etc..

Ivanovic is alright. He deserves to be bitten by Luis again though :yep:

Sir Alex. Beckham. Carra. Scholes (again). Listed in priority of importance.

If you want a nice chuckle, go on Sportscenter's FB page when they announced Beckham is retiring and read the comments.

Shirt? Let's see it!

I hate Chelsea.

*Shirts

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=120747&portal=&cmp=

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/product_details.aspx?pid=127670&cid=3856

I'm not sure why it took like, a bazzilion years, but I got it. :p

If you want a nice chuckle, go on Sportscenter's FB page when they announced Beckham is retiring and read the comments.

NO ONE CARES, MAVERICK

Ivanovic is the only Chelsea player I like. Really nice dude.

I can't find that post,do you have a link?

Fuck Mandzukic,Robben,Neuer and the rest of Bayern. And fuck Mario Gotze. Fuck that greedy little bitch.

:angry:

It was a fun final to watch. Dortmund definitely applied more pressure for most of the first half than Bayern did. Ultimately, they couldn't keep up with Bayern's pace for 90 minutes which is why they were the best team in Europe and why they won the game yesterday. Hats off to both goalies. They made some fine saves yesterday, especially Neuer on Kuba early in the first half.

It's a shame that half of Dortmund's players will be gone next season. :/

ik4Uwhh5IpqQD.gif

Play of the game :yep:

:yep: I was at my mom's house for the game and she doesn't watch or care about soccer at all and was annoyed that I wanted to watch it before I helped her move stuff, but even she yelled, "WOW!!!" on that play. Great game, kudos to both teams. That was a great game for folks who aren't fans of soccer to watch, that's what happens when two great teams play, and go for it. Relentless action.

It was a fun final to watch. Dortmund definitely applied more pressure for most of the first half than Bayern did. Ultimately, they couldn't keep up with Bayern's pace for 90 minutes which is why they were the best team in Europe and why they won the game yesterday. Hats off to both goalies. They made some fine saves yesterday, especially Neuer on Kuba early in the first half.

It's a shame that half of Dortmund's players will be gone next season. :/

Weidenfeller is the best goalie in the world who has never played for the national team lol. He made some awesome saves,especially when Robben was shooting,sadly he couldn't save that last one.

I really like this team and I'm a bit sad because some of the most important players will be gone.

Also,I'm getting my Marco Reus jersey in two weeks. Can't wait. I'll post the pic later,cause I'm on my phone now.