Maverick

Champions League Thread

Anybody following the Champions League? Predictions?

Celtic vs Juventus is on FSC right now. Atmosphere is crazy in Glasgow. Celtic easily has one of the best fanbases in sports.

I'm late with my predictions because the games have already started but I would have said Juventus and PSG win the games. Juventus is leading 1-0 right now and it's gonna be hard for them to retain that lead just because of that amazing atmosphere in Glasgow.

Yeah house, I wouldn't be surprised to see Celtic bag an equalizer. Juve have strong discipline though, so we'll see.

Did you see all the fighting between Gary Hooper and Licheinstieger? :rofl:

Never got into Soccer. :think:

Yeah house, I wouldn't be surprised to see Celtic bag an equalizer. Juve have strong discipline though, so we'll see.

Did you see all the fighting between Gary Hooper and Licheinstieger? :rofl:

Sadly,I missed it. Was it over a foul or something else?

Anyways,I'd like to see an underdog win it this year,maybe Borussia Dortmund or PSG.

Some children never fully develop.

We still like you. :yep:

Don't be mean. I wasn't hating. :(

Well,we were wrong Mav,Celtic couldn't score a goal lol. Juventus pretty much proceeded to the quarterfinals with this victory.

Man City :rock:

Thought you were a Chelsea fan, bandwagon boy? ;)

Sadly,I missed it. Was it over a foul or something else?

Anyways,I'd like to see an underdog win it this year,maybe Borussia Dortmund or PSG.

They just kept fighting. I'd be cool with Dortmund, but they're not doing too hot this year. At least in the league. PSG are money whores. >_>

Don't be mean. I wasn't hating. :(

Just messing, buddy. ;)

I would totally watch, but soccer's gay. :coffee:

leave. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

Well,we were wrong Mav,Celtic couldn't score a goal lol. Juventus pretty much proceeded to the quarterfinals with this victory.

Thought the scoreline was harsh on Celtic. Granted, I wanted Juve to win, but still. Thus is football...

The big one is tomorrow...United and Madrid. Real better hatefuck those bastards.

I watched the Celtic/Juventus game, it was a good game. Those corner kicks with the fighting in front of the net sure were physical. Celtic had a lot of possession I felt like but not many good scoring chances, they just kept crossing it to no one. One guy had a shot with a header (don't know his name, was a black guy) but that was it. That was a pretty bad job of Celtic though to give up those 2 goals late, there's probably no chance they advance now.

ManU vs Real Madrid is going to be epic tomorrow, rooting for RM cause ManU is a bunch of queers.

Thought you were a Chelsea fan, bandwagon boy? ;)

:nope:

Only was a fan of Drogba. Could care less about the rest of Chelsea. Man City and AC have been my teams for quite some time now. :yep:

I watched the Celtic/Juventus game, it was a good game. Those corner kicks with the fighting in front of the net sure were physical. Celtic had a lot of possession I felt like but not many good scoring chances, they just kept crossing it to no one. One guy had a shot with a header (don't know his name, was a black guy) but that was it. That was a pretty bad job of Celtic though to give up those 2 goals late, there's probably no chance they advance now.

ManU vs Real Madrid is going to be epic tomorrow, rooting for RM cause ManU is a bunch of queers.

You're a smart man, both for your analytical view on the game and your rooting against United lol.

Ambrose was a huge liability for Celtic as well. I somewhat blame Lennon (their manager) for that as well. The guy just played two days ago on a different continent, what do you expect his fitness to be?

223526_407458692678528_1869453702_n.jpg

No Vidic in the lineup for United.

This tough of a game just got tougher for the Red Devils.

Hope they get smashed. <333

United has just scored and now they lead 1-0. :shifty:

Time to kick some Red Devil ass. :yep:

There's the equalizer. You simply can't stop Ronaldo without Vidic.

I was kinda disappointed, I thought RM would be able to score more than 1 goal today. After they hit the post like 8 minutes into the game I thought they'd score at least 2 or 3. Only got that 1 though. Still a good game.

Nevermind,Real's gonna kick their ass on Old Trafford.

Should have expected a draw. Surprised RVP scuffed that golden opportunity he had. The fireworks will go down in the second leg.

Liverpool in the Europa League today! :D Come on you Reds!!!

Liverpool in the Europa League today! :D Come on you Reds!!!

0-2. Lolverpool

You're a mug, charles.

Let's hope, house. We were awful today. Suarez couldn't finish his breakfast