Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Peter Dinklage Replaced for Game of Thrones Season 4

EXCLUSIVE: Leading Game of Thrones actor and Emmy winner Peter Dinklage will not return to HBO's flagship program for a fourth season in 2014. In a press conference the morning of April 1st, 2013 show creators David Benioff, Dan Weiss alongside George R.R. Martin made the announcement to stunned members of the media.

"Today is both a sad day and an exciting one for HBO's Game of Thrones," Benioff began. "Sad because we've all gotten to know Peter on set and love him dearly as a friend. We'll miss him sorely. Exciting because we're heading in an entirely new direction with the character of Tyrion Lannister for season 4."

Members of the press began to stir and murmur in anticipation of what the show creators, who had seemed so stable and reliable up until this moment, had to say next. Producer Dan Weiss continued the explanation adding, "It was a unanimous decision between David, myself, Peter and George. We want to take Tyrion in a more comedic, farcical direction and everyone including Peter agreed that he just wasn't the man for the job. I'll let the other guys speak for themselves but for me the choice was as clear as a crystal crown. Warwick Davis will be our new Tyrion Lannister!"

Just then Warwick Davis, a British comedian best known for his roles in Star Wars, Harry Potter and the HBO comedy Life's Too Short, stepped into the room to flashing cameras and even more commotion from members of the press. Warwick then took a seat next to Martin.

Full Article: EXCLUSIVE: Peter Dinklage Replaced for Game of Thrones Season 4

the article is a bit longer than I feel is appropriate to post in its entirety, but it's definitely worth the read

and for anyone who didn't read the subtitle (I know it doesn't show up from the full board):

if you couldn't figure it out from what I posted, this is an April Fools joke

I fell for it.. >_> . I just read the first paragraph and started freaking out.

Someone did the same thing with RDJ not doing Iron Man anymore, I didn't fall for either. Someone got me on Facebook pretty good though about a fake pregnancy.