Dutch

Which RB age 25 and under will have the better 2013 season?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which RB age 25 and under will have the better 2013 season?

• Doug Martin
    • Alfred Morris
    • LeSean McCoy
    • Trent Richardson
    • C.J Spiller
    • Stevan Ridley
    • Darren McFadden
    • DeMarco Murray
    • Lamar Miller (surprise pick)

He didnt have the best year out of those backs last year, Alfred Morris did. Besides is Martin really that good?

No, he didn't.

Alfred Morris may have had more rushing yards, but Doug actually was productive catching passes out of the backfield and was a better blocker.

Doug Martin: 1,926 Total Yards, 12 TD's, 1 Fumble (which should have been a TD instead of a fumble because he had already crossed the goal line)

Alfred Morris: 1,690 Total Yards, 13 TD's, 4 Fumbles

No, he didn't.

Alfred Morris may have had more rushing yards, but Doug actually was productive catching passes out of the backfield and was a better blocker.

Doug Martin: 1,926 Total Yards, 12 TD's, 1 Fumble (which should have been a TD instead of a fumble because he had already crossed the goal line)

Alfred Morris: 1,690 Total Yards, 13 TD's, 4 Fumbles

Cosigned.

Morris was impressive, getting the cut back yards in Shanny's offense while still breaking tackles and churning out extra yards on his own. But he was clearly more one dimensional than Martin, who is a great receiver and also a home run threat. Both look like they'll have great careers, but I'll take the multi-dimensional threat 10 times out of 10.

He didnt have the best year out of those backs last year, Alfred Morris did. Besides is Martin really that good?

lolno.

Martin had the better year as NBB already laid out.

And being that the game he had the fumble in was against Carolina and even I say that it wasn't a fumble, but a TD, his stats should be 13 TDs, 0 fumbles.

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 2

I'm sorry, if Doug Martin has a season like he had last year or even remotely close, he's pushing right outside top 5 or may break in.

I think Shady will make a case much bigger than the RBs under 25. After watching the Redskins, i wonder how Alfred Morris will fair not currently being able to benefit from the read option. Not putting much stock into the one bad game he had but I definitely think it played a part in his success. How much will be determined soon I believe.