Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

TGP Prime Membership Discontinuation

Hello & Good Evening Members of TGP,

This is just a short announcement announcing that Vin and I have decided to discontinue the TGP Prime Package that was previously being offered as a means to donate to our cause and keep the board running.

All those who previously committed to this package will remain in the Prime member group for the rest of eternity. Vin and I would like to thank the 14 donors we have had since previous ownership/management introduced this package on an individual basis.

Natas

Ngata

ATL

Kaep'Tain

Sarge

Zack

Vin

RZB

Ranga

Kila

Phail

BucD

Stevo

Favre4Ever

It hasn't always been easy. Sometimes we get under each others skin, but in the end the bonds and friendships we form keep us coming back day after day.

Vin and I would like to thank you for believing in us and entrusting us with the future of the site we all love so dearly. We thank you for sharing our vision and we hope we continue to deliver an outstanding NFL forum.

With that... We promise to you twelve, and the rest of the members here, that TGP isn't going anywhere and never will. The day we shut down is the day the world comes to an end. New members and old come and go... But the community we have established will last forever.

Our Regards,

Vin & Favre4Ever

TGP Owners

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1