Sign in to follow this  
BradyFan81

Who will be the last undefeated team?

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the last undefeated team?

• Broncos
    • Seahawks
    • Texans
    • Bears
    • Saints
    • Chiefs
    • Patriots
    • Dolphins

There's 8 undefeated teams through 2 weeks of the season (there's still the MNF game tomorrow, but both the Steelers and Bengals lost their 1st game).

Most likely no one will go undefeated but I always like guessing who will be the last team to lose.

Seahawks (next 5 games)

vs Jaguars

@ Texans

@ Colts

vs Titans

@ Cardinals

Saints

vs Cardinals

vs Dolphins

@ Bears

@ Patriots

BYE

Bears

@ Steelers

@ Lions

vs Saints

vs Giants

@ Redskins

Patriots

vs Buccaneers

@ Falcons

@ Bengals

vs Saints

@ Jets

Dolphins

vs Falcons

@ Saints

vs Ravens

BYE

vs Bills

Texans

@ Ravens

vs Seahawks

@ 49ers

vs Rams

@ Chiefs

Broncos

vs Raiders

vs Eagles

@ Cowboys

vs Jaguars

@ Colts

Chiefs

@ Eagles

vs Giants

@ Titans

vs Raiders

vs Texans

Maybe it's just because of that dominating performance we just witnessed but I'm putting my vote down for the Seahawks.

I voted Broncos. It was a very tough choice between them or the Seahawks, and I just boiled it down to 3 factors for why I didn't choose Seattle...

1) Denver looks like their next 5 games are waaay easier at a glance, although Philly could be a snag.

2) Seattle struggled mightily on offense against Carolina (who I would not classify as a very strong team at this time), and almost...ALMOST...lost. If it hadn't been for that Carolina RZ fumble things may have gone differently (but there's no telling for sure). But then they turn around and do what they did tonight...just can't get a read on them. Denver hasn't even made it close in either contest. They've scored over 80 points while allowing about half that.

3)That tough game against the Panthers was a road game, and they have 3 in the next 5, as opposed to Denver's 2.

Basically I think Denver has fewer weaknesses overall and fewer trap games. But there's not much to argue against that Seattle defense... it's the best in the game after what we just saw, in my opinion.

The Broncos' schedule is just so much easier, and I think if they get through Philly and Dallas (I actually think Dallas matches up very well) there won't be much of a challenge on paper until week 12 at the Pats (with Gronk, Vereen, and Amendola back, maybe) and week 16 against the Texans. Week 10 in San Diego could be a tough game as well as week 13 in Kansas City, both those teams play tough at home.

90 points in the first two games and weaker defenses on the way. If we had a more ruthless coach, I wouldn't be surprised if we hung 70 on the raiders at home next week.

That said there isn't much in the way of challenges on paper for the Hawks either aside from a drag-out game with the Texans and the Falcons way down the line. Rams will play tough as always as well.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Den, Sea, and NE stay undefeated for a while, but NE has a really tough bid coming up going through TB, Cin, Atl, and NO with no real play makers on the roster.

I'm gonna be different and say the Chiefs. :D

Giants, Raiders and Texans at home. All possible

Eagles and Titans on the road. Tough but doable.

Voted New Orleans even though it'll probably be Denver, and I wanted to vote Seattle.

Edited by baltimoreravens