Sign in to follow this  
housemd

Eric Fisher sustained a concussion

Chiefs RT Eric Fisher sustained a concussion during Sunday's Week 4 win over the Giants.

Fisher, the No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft, left in the first half and was replaced by Donald Stephenson. The Chiefs didn't miss Fisher, outscoring the Giants 21-0 in the second half.

I think the key here is, "the Chiefs didn't miss Fisher. .." Worst first overall pick ever.

jamarcu-russell.jpg

LOLOLOL. Well done sir, but if Fisher truly never pans out, I would sincerely put him over Jamarcus in the busy department. The fact that they took a guy slated to play right tackle alone makes it bust worthy. If he's also really bad at it then lol. If the Chiefs weren't playing so well, this blunder wouldn't wouldn't be so easily swept under the rug.

jamarcu-russell.jpg

LOLOLOL. Well done sir, but if Fisher truly never pans out, I would sincerely put him over Jamarcus in the busy department. The fact that they took a guy slated to play right tackle alone makes it bust worthy. If he's also really bad at it then lol. If the Chiefs weren't playing so well, this blunder wouldn't wouldn't be so easily swept under the rug.

It would be impossible for Eric Fisher to surmount to the amount of fail that Jamarcus reached.

jamarcu-russell.jpg

It would be impossible for Eric Fisher to surmount to the amount of fail that Jamarcus reached.

It's an organizational fail. That's a WHOLE new level of fail. Not only did they possibly choose a bust, but they did so at a position that shouldn't even be taken in the top ten with the first overall pick. THAT is insurmountable amounts of fail.