Vin

Seahawks @ Colts

Great game. Wilson missed on 2 sure TD passes and that was the difference. In a game like this where scores are going to be traded like body blows, you have to hit on those. Earl Thomas had such a great game. Shame we had to lose.

The stat line between Luck and Wilson was virtually identical passing wise. Was a great matchup and sadly one team had to lose. I'd like to say that our secondary had a bad game, but really I think it was Luck making big time plays under severe pressure. Our OL played it's best game of the season and our depth guys are developing nicely. Out 2 pro bowl starters -- they really improved over last weeks' immolation by Houston.

Wilson has yet to really put a great game together against a team not located in Jacksonville. This is the stretch to get healthy as we get some much better matchups the next 4 weeks (Titans, @Ari, @StL, TB). It's possible we see Harvin's return for the Bucs.

In all just a great game. Both teams played well. The result notwithstanding, I'm thrilled that we are this competitive and haven't come close to putting our best out there yet.

Good post. The fact we went 1-1 and could've been 2-0 against @HOU and @IND despite Okung, Unger, and Giacomini out... is impressive. Once we get our best OL back, and add Harvin, I have a hard time seeing Seattle losing.

Yeah, I can't even imagine how much better the Seahawks get when they get Harvin back. With Harvin being as explosive as he is and then having the most elusive QB in the game biding him time to get open.... Dangeruss for real.