Bay

Offensive rookie of the year?

OROY  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Keenan Allen
    • Eddie Lacy
    • Other

I really do think Lacy being voted by the AP into the all pro list sealed his fate as the oroty. Would be kinda weird if he was voted for one, and not the other since he was the only rookie (if I remember correctly).

I really do think Lacy being voted by the AP into the all pro list sealed his fate as the oroty. Would be kinda weird if he was voted for one, and not the other since he was the only rookie (if I remember correctly).

or it could speak to the relative strength of the positions, I think there are a lot more really good WRs right now than RBs which may have opened a door for Lacy on the All Pro list that just wasn't there for Allen

or it could speak to the relative strength of the positions, I think there are a lot more really good WRs right now than RBs which may have opened a door for Lacy on the All Pro list that just wasn't there for Allen

They put Lacy over guys like Marshawn Lynch and Matt Forte so I guess they're kinda favoring him here.

I like Lacy a lot. Very physical and he has quick feet (for a big guy) with good vision and patience and runs with authority. I love the way Lacy runs the ball. can't wait to see him play next year and hope he's healthy.

They put Lacy over guys like Marshawn Lynch and Matt Forte so I guess they're kinda favoring him here.

fair point, but those are about the only two I'd have put over Lacy, which gave him a much better shot that a rookie WR where there are at least a dozen worthy candidates