Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Annoying Things Other Drivers Do

Also. People who drive like 20 mph when it snows. It's like... you live in fucking pennsylvania. This isn't the first time you've ever seen snow, don't drive like such a pussy. Especially people in trucks. All they're doing is making the road situation more dangerous by forcing people into the shitty lane to pass them.

Dear god, this. It snows often in Nebraska and yet people still drive down the FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE ROAD going 20 MPH, forcing people to either swerve into oncoming traffic to pass them or drive at a snail's pace.

To tag on to MileHigh and Zack's comments about driving in snow, I hate people who can't figure out where the lanes on the road are. Like they can't even be in the general area of the lane. It's absurd.

And then angled parking spots outside of grocery stores and departments stores after the lines are covered by snow. It's like people can't even try to figure it out, and it's the simplest damned thing. If you can't look at where the cart collectors are and figure it out, that's pretty pathetic.

I usually drive like 35 when the roads are terrible because of snow :shrug:. I hate when people are mashing on the breaks in bad conditions, it only makes things worse for the person behind you when you do that.

I've seen fuckers in 4x4 trucks that think they're invincible because of it and end up flipped over on the side of the road.