Sign in to follow this  
Sparty

College FB Week 7

Some more great match ups this weekend. 4 ranked games, Michigan State should move up a couple more spots in the AP poll.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

It's looking like the West will either be Wisconsin, Nebraska, or Minnesota. Hopefully Minnesota...

I also have to say that Mississippi State had the least convincing double digit win over a Top 10 team so far. That's an oxymoron to high hell, but I didn't think they looked good at all. Auburn played like shit. I didn't even think Dak Prescott played well. He had 2 INTs, but there were a few more passes that should have been picked later on in the game. That being said, I think the Ole Miss-MSU game decides the SEC West. Although I think Bama beats TAMU, that game is a toss-up for me. Not sure if Bama will beat MSU, but it's possible.

SEC West, short of a miracle for what will likely be Georgia, will represent the SEC in the playoffs.

At this point, I'm thinking it will be:

1) FSU (unless they lose)

2) Winner of SEC West

3) Winner of Big Ten East

4) Winner of Big 12

The Big Ten could easily be pushed out by the PAC 12 winner, but Oregon still has to play Stanford and I still don't think Arizona has what it takes to compete for a playoff spot.

My Bison offense finally came around. Carson Wentz's teammates finally started making plays for him, thank God. This kid is much more of a pro prospect than Brock Jensen was. Wentz is 6'6, has a cannon arm, plenty of mobility--if the Bison let him throw more as the season progresses and through his senior season, he has a legitimate chance to find himself in an NFL training camp. Might not make the team, but he's got all the tools.