oochymp

Gronkowskis to appear on Family Feud

Rob Gronkowski to appear with clan in Family Feud episode
ESPN.com news services
Rob Gronkowski will be taking his legendary off-the-field act to one of the most legendary game shows on TV.
Gronkowski's brother, Chris, said Tuesday in an interview with a Boston radio show that the family's four oldest brothers will be filming an episode of Family Feud this weekend along with their father.

no word yet on when the episode will air, but as soon as I find out I will be setting my DVR, hell I might just go ahead and set my DVR to record all new episodes to make sure I don't miss it, there's no way this won't be entertaining

loljk

The Twittersphere was abuzz a couple weeks ago, when Patriots fans everywhere thought they were going to catch Rob Gronkowski and his family in action on ABCs popular Sunday night show, Celebrity Family Feud. Gronks episode was set to kick off the series on June 21 but was put on hold. The network has now confirmed the air date as July 19, just a few days after the ESPY awards, where the Patriots tight end is up for Best Comeback Athlete.

Rob will be joined by his dad as well as brothers Chris, Dan and Gordie. They will do battle with a team led by actress Holly Robinson Peete, who is best known for her roles in the TV series Hangin with Mr. Cooper and 21 Jump Street.

http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/06/30/abc-confirms-date-gronks-celebrity-family-feud-episode

Edited by Green Bay

Rob Gronkowski is also taking over the Big Brother house this week.

watched it this morning, really wasn't as good as I was expecting, had it's moments, but nothing more amusing than any other episode of Family Feud I've seen

Really? It wasn;'t much different than the other celebrity FF's they've had so far, but it is definitely higher energy than the regular version. Not to mention, the questions they ask are A LOT easier on here and the questions are more goofy / funny / set up to get some laughs than the regular version. For example they made sure that Rob got the question about " something that can be inflated or deflated "...

I mean, the questions are just softball after softball... lobbing them all over the place.

Edited by Favre4Ever

well, the 'deflated' joke was about the best one they had, I thought, and they gave that away in the promos, and it really didn't seem any higher energy than the typical episode (I don't know where they find the families for this show but they're all crazy)

I don't think you watch the show very much.

I don't think you watch the show very much.

:laugh: I actually watch Family Feud more than I'd care to admit, this was the first time I'd watched the celebrity version