Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Put your Super HeroVillain Team Together

Inspired by that DC vs. Marvel video that was posted in the Super Hero Thread. 5 man team. You can make as many 5 man teams as you want. Just explain yourself ha.

Disclaimer, All I know about Comics is what I see on TV/movies lol

1. Batman- He's my favorite Super Hero, but Batman is the general. He comes up with the battle plan and executes it to perfection.

2. Wonder Woman- She's Hot but she's pretty badass and she's a perfect soldier

3. Spawn- Former Special Forces member before he died and got a way more killer suit than Iron Man. I think he could work well with Bats and Wonder Woman

4. Jean Grey- She's hot, but she has a useful power to add to the team so they're not vulnerable and have no answer for various amounts of opponents and she has a lot of experience working on a team.

5. Dr. Strange- Smart dude, good powers but he uses Magic. Have to have somebody who can fight magic on the team.

• Upvote 1

1. Captain Cold. He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well. He's voiced by Michael Wenworth, and he cannot smell.

2. Heat Wave. He'll always be Captain Cold's little brother to me... even if that isn't remotely canonical. He's the muscle, and the guy with the flamethrower.

3. The Top. Who is the top you ask? A man who got his super powers because he was really good at spinning around and around in circles. Too ridiculous not to be part of the team.

4. Weather Wizard. You need a heavy hitter, someone who can change the rules of the game, that's where Mardon comes in.

5. Professor Zoom. The real brains behind the operation, and someone so delightfully twisted to make this crime spree fun.

... Oh shit I just named the Rogues, damn it.

• Upvote 1

1. Deadpool, Let's be honest he's fucked up as hell and loves it. Regen, guns and a sword plus teleportation. Also Every team needs a Joker.
2. Gambit, I mean dude has nothing but an explosive stick and knows 100 card tricks. Doesn't take things too serious either.

3. Luke Cage, Every team needs an angry black guy running around..... Jokes aside he has a great sense of justice and is an absolute tank. Always helpful to have in a tight situation

4. Black Panther, Dude has a ridiculous amount of resources, the brains to run the op and has a great amount of martial skills.

5. Kitty Pryde female that can kick ass and has great character back ground.

• Upvote 2

Lets do a villains team

Dark Phoenix- Jean Gray is pretty formidable on her own but she doesn't have shit on Dark Phoenix and not too many People do.

Carnage- My Supervillain team just wants to watch the world burn. Carnage is a true psychopath with devastating powers

Thanos- This dude worships death. He just wants destruction and he's a total badass that's more than capable of bringing the pain

The Joker- I'm a Batman fanboy but fuck it. The Joker would love these guys and I think they'd an appreciation for his style

Doomsday- He killed Superman and fuck Superman lol. But seriously, Doomsday probably wouldn't do well on a team normally, but this ravenous beast would fit in with this group of blood thirsty psychos.

I have a real basic knowledge of the superhero universes so I only really know big names. Don't hate:

Hero squad:

Wolverine --- Let it be known that I'm not a Wolverine fan but the dude is practically invincible with his healing powers.

Professor X --- Mind control is just too lethal and every team needs a leader. No one better that I know of.

Hulk --- Your traditional tank. Professor X & Hulk would be quite the combo as X can control Hulk's mind and force him into emotions.

Nightcrawler --- His teleportation powers are just too useful. And in combat, he is so damn elusive and dangerous.

Thor --- How could I not include Thor? Well now that Thor is supposedly a female I did have to second guess this but at the end of the day, a sexy blonde kicking ass with a hammer is too good to pass up anyways.

Villain Squad:

Loki --- Tricky MF

Venom --- Venom is awesome and I think he would be a great weapon for a villain team.

Ultron --- I love this little tidbit that I read somewhere on the internet: "After spending 5 minutes on the internet, Ultron decides to destroy the world."

Juggernaught --- Every team needs a tank.

Magneto --- Someone needs to keep Ultron in check, kind of.

It's hard to make a supervillain team, I just get the feeling they would turn on each other.

• Upvote 2

Sat on this for a bit, pretty hard narrowing it down.

Hero team:

1. Captain America - Leadership, inspiration. Isn't nearly as powerful as some of the enemies he fights, but it doesn't stop him from giving it his all.

2. Hulk - Arguably the most powerful being in any comic universe.

3. The Flash (Wally West) - Like the Hulk, the limits of his powers are potentially uncharted. Always enjoyed his stories more than the Barry Allen ones. Teen Titans, GO! (I felt obligated to put at least one DC guy.)

4. Hellboy - Personally one of my favorite comics. Insane battles and some deep shit.

5. Silver Surfer - His story is crazy, and he's crazy powerful. +surfboard lol.

(Hard choices cut: Spider-man (who is actually my favorite hero lol), Punisher, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Thor)

Villain Team:

1. Doctor Doom - Arguably the greatest genius of the Marvel verse, and one of my favorite villains of all time.

2. Juggernaut - I used to have a design for a Juggernaut tattoo I wanted. I love the avatar of Cytorak. Back in the early comics he used to absolutely wreck the entire x-men team for an entire comic lol.

3. Apocalypse - "I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you."

4. Phoenix Force - When it took over Jean Grey, it literally killed billions of people.

5. Carnage - He's like the Joker, with a symbiote. He kicked Venom and Spider-Man's asses at the same time.

(Hard Cuts: Mr. Freeze, Magneto, Onslaught, Joker, Black Mask, Loki)

I'm positive there are heroes and villains that have just slippped my mind and I'll be like 'oh yeah! of course they'd be on my list'.

Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 2