Barracuda

The Dude abides.

• Members
  • 2,152 posts
  • Interests:Browns
  • NCAA Team(s): Ohio State
  • NFL Team: Browns

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

But yet it's socially acceptable for grown ass people to get drunk and act like complete jackasses.

Where is it socially acceptable to act like a complete jackass while drunk? Maybe at a high school graduation. Most adults aren’t putting up with that kind of drunk.

Smoking weed and drinking is just irresponsible regardless of age, occupation, whatever. I don’t care if you do it, I do it, but I’m not gonna feel bad for anyone that loses their job because of it.

#22 blotsfan

blotsfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11,214 posts
  • NCAA Team(s): Mizzou Tigers, Buffalo Bulls
  • NFL Team: Bills

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:51 PM

Where is it socially acceptable to act like a complete jackass while drunk? Maybe at a high school graduation. Most adults arent putting up with that kind of drunk.

You should come to a Bills game sometime.

#23 Turry

Turry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 13,976 posts
  • NCAA Team(s): Michigan State
  • NFL Team: Bears

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:55 PM

Where is it socially acceptable to act like a complete jackass while drunk? Maybe at a high school graduation. Most adults aren’t putting up with that kind of drunk.
Smoking weed and drinking is just irresponsible regardless of age, occupation, whatever. I don’t care if you do it, I do it, but I’m not gonna feel bad for anyone that loses their job because of it.

Sport games, concerts, bars, parties. Nor should you there is a time and a place and at work isn't one of them
Posted Image

The work of D mac. ^^^

Posted Image

The work of Badgers 

#24 Barracuda

Barracuda

The Dude abides.

• Members
  • 2,152 posts
  • Interests:Browns
  • NCAA Team(s): Ohio State
  • NFL Team: Browns

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

I wouldn’t call it socially acceptable even at those places. If you’re really bad, a bar is cutting you off and throwing you out. A good bar, anyways. Same with concerts, sporting events. If I see a guy totally out of it or acting like a jackass at a Browns game I don’t say “oh yeah it’s a Football game, that’s okay” I say “Jesus Christ, what a fucking loser.” You got me with parties though, there are certain parties that will encourage you to drink and it would be acceptable to act like an animal. That’s fine and dandy, but like I said, irresponsible regardless.

Work is certainly not the time and place, as an NFL player he’s on the clock from the moment he signs that contract to the moment he retires. Stop doing drugs, or stop playing. Your choice bud.

#25 blotsfan

blotsfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11,214 posts
  • NCAA Team(s): Mizzou Tigers, Buffalo Bulls
  • NFL Team: Bills

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:20 PM

Watch badminton then.

#26 Vin

Vin

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

• Owner+
  • 27,450 posts
  • NCAA Team(s): Florida State Seminoles
  • NFL Team: Jaguars

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

In an interview with GQ, Josh Gordon admits he played under the influence of alcohol or drugs "probably every game of my career."

That includes Gordon's time at Baylor. "I used to make a ritual of it before every game,'' Gordon said. "If I had already been drug tested that week, or the day before the game, I knew I had a couple days to buy to clean my system." Gordon said he would take shots to "warm up" his system, and "get the motor running." The entire interview is worth reading. Gordon is scheduled to report to the Browns on Tuesday, and can return to game action in Week 13.

Source: GQ.com

How much did all of the noise and criticism get to you?

A lot. Every day. That's why I had to move out of Cleveland. I went to Gainesville specifically because I thought there'd be nobody there that would know who I was. Living in Cleveland, sometimes it could be a nightmare. I've been harassed, had drinks thrown at me. I've been [followed] in the grocery store, heckled everywhere. At the games, people harassed and heckled my brothers and my mom. [My] brothers got into fights in the stands. Cars [have] been jumped on. Somebody dented the hood of the car. Had to sue a guy and get the money back cause he damaged the car. People are throwing money, pennies, to break the windows. So Cleveland was rough, man.

And these are Cleveland fans?

These are Cleveland fans. That experience followed me everywhere I went. So I'm always like: Who recognizes me? Like, Josh, nobody knows who the fuck you are. You play for the Browns. That still is tough to deal with. But the more I do all this stuff and let people know exactly what I'm going through, the more I hope people can let the kids be.

:welp:

Edited by Vin, 06 November 2017 - 06:45 PM.

thevindicator.png

Axiomatic728.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users