Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Sony President Andrew House has announced PlayStation Now, a new games streaming service that aims to bring older PlayStation games to PS4, PS3, PS Vita and other devices.

PlayStation Now, which will stream games from the original PlayStation, PS2 and PS3 eras first on PS3 and PS4, will kick off on PS3 with a closed beta in the US at the end of January, with a full rollout planned for some time this summer. Users will be able to rent games individually or pay for a PlayStation Now subscription. Sony aims to eventually expand the service beyond Sony devices too.

The foundation for PlayStation Now is Gaikai, the games streaming service Sony purchased for $380 million in 2012. Gaikai is responsible for a variety of PS4 features, including cloud gaming, Remote Play, Try Anything and Instant Broadcast, and other cloud servicesexpected to launch later this year.

Four different PlayStation Now games are currently on-hand at the Sony CES booth: The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War: Ascension and Puppeteer. So far, these are the only supported games Sony has announced.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/07/sony-announces-playstation-now-for-streaming-older-games/

Hmm this could be good. I would be down with paying a monthly fee as long as they had a larger library than what they currently have in the Playstation Store.

Go get Final Fantasy Tactics.

Starbound beta... update.. something.. idr. The game is excellent, by the time it's final release is finished I hope it has enough hype to take off. Soooooo slow at the beginning. I almost gave it up, but there's enough cool weapons and planets and crafting stuff to keep you going. Kind of a grind like all of the mining games are, but you're almost constantly fighting off monsters that are better than you, so it doesn't feel as bad.

• Upvote 1

Just about Level 60 on my wizard... Praise Jebus.

Just about Level 60 on my wizard... Praise Jebus.

Wizard is my favorite class, trying to get my witch doctor up to 60 so I can have every class at 60.

Been also playing BF4 now, just going through the campaign before I start multiplayer. The Campaign seems really short but so far it has been really fun.

I have played dominantly on my Demon Hunter the entire way through... I figured I should diversify. Wizard only my 2nd class to 60, about to re-gear him. Barbarian is probably next.

Starbound beta... update.. something.. idr. The game is excellent, by the time it's final release is finished I hope it has enough hype to take off. Soooooo slow at the beginning. I almost gave it up, but there's enough cool weapons and planets and crafting stuff to keep you going. Kind of a grind like all of the mining games are, but you're almost constantly fighting off monsters that are better than you, so it doesn't feel as bad.

Starbound is excellent! +1

• Upvote 1

I fired up D3 tonight. Played for about an hour. Immediately got tired of it again :laugh:

I wish I could put my finger on what made D2 so great that D3 just doesn't get across.

• Upvote 2

I am hoping the expansion deals with a lot of the tediousness. It's always 100% more fun playing with people you know though. I realize that can be said for just about any game, but it's especially true for something like D3.

I fired up D3 tonight. Played for about an hour. Immediately got tired of it again :laugh:

I wish I could put my finger on what made D2 so great that D3 just doesn't get across.

I dunno, I actually prefer D3 over D2. I played a lot of D2, but I found D2 was just as much grinding and getting the best gear possible then being able to breeze through everything. The bots in D2 were horrible. Then ladder resets, and you do it all over again.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

I do agree with that. I actually like playing my Witch Doctor more than the classes in D2. I'm just not sure what it is. It was easier to run bosses in D2 I think. Maybe I liked the maps more for repetitiveness. Hackers and dupes did get out of control which was unfortunate.

Witch Doctors, FTL. :D

Which class to I level next... :think: Down to Monk and Barb... Ugh, choices!

Edited by Favre4Ever

If that Playstation Now thing is legit, then I'm about to hit up KH and KH2 on my sister's PS3.

Barb was the first class I took to 60. Pretty straightforward and easy to play no matter which path you decide to follow.

Picked Barb just because he was my next highest. Pretty fun. Also nice to play a diff. character every once in a while. Totally changes your outlook and approach to the game.

• Upvote 1

Picked Barb just because he was my next highest. Pretty fun. Also nice to play a diff. character every once in a while. Totally changes your outlook and approach to the game.

especially when you go from wizard to barbarian :rofl:

Ya, I think I need to re-do my Wizards build. Don't think he is built for sustained success in higher monster powers on Inferno.. but we will see. His health is so incredibly low, and the DPS just isn't there. He is mostly limited to freezing and slowing enemies at this point. Still like playing as him, but gonna take some re-tooling, IMO.

It's kinda funny, I was looking at my toons, and I've played my Witch Doctor for 72 hours and something and he's level 60, but I've played my Wizard for 89 hours and she's only level 58. I must have been doing something really inefficient. Anyway, my Bnet name is Underhero#1542 if you guys play.

Just finished BF4's campaign, one of the better fps campaign that I have played in a while. Only problem is how shitty Origin and their system for BF4 is on the PC. Going to try playing the multiplayer if their servers actually connect. Cannot how believe how poor EA's servers are.

Some things never change. And you are I think literally the first person who has liked the campaign. That I have spoke with.

Edited by Favre4Ever

I thought it had a good story and while it was a bit too linear, I actually enjoyed playing it and didn't lose interest like I did in BF3 and the recent CoD campaigns.

One of my friends is just a massive BF fanboy... Nothing wrong with that, but he got the game, beat the campaign in like 2 hours and said it was a pathetic attempt. ha. I have BF but hadn't played campaign yet, so not sure.

It is really short, only 7 missions long. But I rather have a short campaign that is action packed and has a good story rather than one that drags on and I don't find interesting at all.