Vin

The Walking Dead

I have a terrible feeling they're setting us up for a Michonne death. If they kill either her or Daryl I think I'll stop watching altogether.

I can't figure out if Joe's crew is gonna be tge one to ruin things or if things are already going to be ruined by the time his group gets there. I kinda like Joe, tbh, and that's probably not a good thing...

Also, that friendly lady at the gate last night was the actress who played Tasha Yar in Star Trek :The Next Generation /randomtidbitthatnoonecaresabout

If they kill off Maggie/Glenn after the picture ordeal, or Daryl, after the Beth stuff a few episodes ago, that's going to be really lame.

Edited by Vin

Thinking they subvert it. Joes group rescues the group from a threat at terminus. Thinking cannibals.

A Maggie / Glenn death has to be in the cards, doesn't it? Potential double the death. Maybe Murder / Suicide kind of thing.. Almost sorta Romeo / Juliet eseque? Just seems like bad karma after the picture scene

. I have slightly fallen out of love with Daryl this half of the season, but would definitely not enjoy his death.

And killing Michonne would be devastating, IMO. She's one of the best and deepest characters on the cast. Moving forward without her, at this point, is not really an option for me.

And GA is probably right... Mary has too much of a Brenda St. John vibe going on... :shifty:

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

I have a terrible feeling they're setting us up for a Michonne death. If they kill either her or Daryl I think I'll stop watching altogether.

This is pretty much what I came in to say. I think she dies saving Carl in this last episode and that's going to be the big 'thing'. It sucks, because she's the best character in the show.

I do like the group with Big Red, mamacita, and the scientist weirdo. At least one of them are dead, I'm guessing it's Rosita.

Honestly, Rick and Eugene are the only guaranteed safe ones for me.

@GA_Eagle lol as soon as she stepped away from the grill, i was like "human steaks!"

Just my thoughts on what might happen in the finale:

I wonder if Beth is dead, at Terminus, and one of Glenn, Maggie, Sasha, Bob stumble upon her and realize this is a bad bad place or maybe Daryl arrives to find the car/her dead and goes apeshit. How fucked would it be if they end up eating Beth? lol

I'm liking GA's theory about Joe's group saving everybody from the cannibals of Terminus, if that's what Terminus ends up being.

Also, while I think a Maggie/Glenn death could be set up, isn't it kind of pointless/anticlimactic after 1) Glenn coming so close to death in the prison and 2) so much of this half-season devoted to Glenn and Maggie trying to find each other?

My prediction on who shall DIE:

Tyreese.

Hopefully the writers realize they can't kill Michonne or Daryl. They won't kill Rick. And while I wouldn't mind seeing Carl die, it would just take Rick's character arc through familiar ground. We aren't emotionally invested in Eugene or the other two with him (forget their names) to have them occupy a dramatic season finale death. I don't see Glenn dying for reasons mentioned above. We all thought Judith was dead for awhile, so I don't see her being killed. That leaves Tyreese, Carol, Lizzie, and Mika.

Edited by SteVo
  • Upvote 1

With all this death prediction, figured I would just list a couple more people that I would definitely like to see return. (In no particular order).

Daryl, Michonne, Tyrese, Bob, Abraham, and Tara

I would add Carol, but...

Like I have said before, I never really cared for Carol, but since she has been excommunicated, I think she has gotten better. I am really not sure there is much more room to explore her character though. It kinda seems like the death of the sisters and revealing she killed Karen kinda seems like her climax to me in a way.

Also this is a random thought that includes the game spoilers, but if right could be a pretty huge spoiler for the show. Even though it's just that -- a prediction... I am going to throw it into spoiler tags anyway.

Being that I am firmly planted on GA's cannibal bandwagon.. I wnat to say everything goes really well at Terminus. Greeted with open arms, they get cleaned up, meet other people still around. Mary and her cohorts decide to make a big feast for the group to celebrate their arrival and somehow.... *GASP* everyone realizes the menu includes none other than Beth. Maggie goes crazy starts attack Mary, but Maggie gets killed in the crossfire. Glenn can't handle life without Maggie and offs himself and dies next to her.

Joe brings Daryl to Terminus during the hoopla, as he has been part of the community form the beginning.. Dayrl finds everybody else see what's happened and kills Joe as everything erupts into a shootout circa Herschel's farm.

That's how it's gonna be. Quite the imagination, I know. :laugh:

Edited by Favre4Ever

Eugene's had a pretty amazing transformation. Completely awful in the first episode, to someone I'd like to stick around

Death Predictions:

I have no clue what's going to happen. The last finale I predicted a bunch of deaths in absolutely nothing happened, so...

Rick, Carl, Michonne, Tyreese, and Abraham's group (with the exception of Rosita?) I would classify as unkillables. Everyone else is fair game.

Bob/Sasha (one of 'em). Beth. Carol. I don't think the show is afraid to kill Daryl, but I don't think this is the time. Judith? They didn't kill her off last season, I'm I not sure they attempt to kill her off two finales in a row. I also think one of Maggie/Tara is gonna go.

A pretty big culling of characters, which probably makes it grossly inaccurate. Time will tell.

Eugene has had like... one good moment. Definitely working on turning it around, but he seems too slick / smart for his own good.

Let's say you have the answer as to why / how the zombie apocalypse started. Why are you still the only one that knows? If you were to die, you would want other people to know or at least have it written down or something so that information wouldn't be lost?

That just seems logical to me... Although the show has done other illogical things before (it is a zombie apocalypse after all), so who knows. Just seems really off to me.

Eugene gon murder err'body.

Joe's group saving everybody is pretty farfetched seeing how they are hunting Rick.

• Upvote 1

So, I've started reading the comic over the past couple weeks (yay college libraries and trade paperbacks). Right now I'm up to the point where the prison attack is going to happen. While I wasn't really expecting it, reading the comics has given me a greater appreciation of the show. While the show may have horribly missed on some of the characters, it's hit, and even been an improvement, on the vast majority. Now, keep in mind that this is only issue #42 out of 130+ so things are likely to change (I'm also going to be stopping before it overlaps with the show. Library has up to Vol 14, I'm on Vol 8 and I'd say by Vol 11 or they're gonna overlap.) but here's how it stands now...

TV Rick > Comic Rick

TV Carol > Comic Carol (I never even knew this was even possible, but it happened)

Comic Dale > TV Dale (TV Dale was great, but Comic Dale is more of a main character and not an old guy that's wise)

TV Shane > Comic Shane

Comic Carl > TV Carl (Carl's best moments in the show are ahead of him I think, but I've gotta take his comic counterpart, even though he's just a kid and doesn't really do anything...)

Comic Andrea > TV Andrea (By far the biggest thing the TV show has screwed up. Comic Andrea's actually pretty cool.)

Comic Lori > TV Lori (As with Comic Carl, Comic Lori wins just by doing nothing)

TV Glenn > Comic Glenn

TV Maggie > Comic Maggie (I'm beginning to think that Kirkman can't do female characters. Comic Maggie and TV Maggie are just so different.)

TV Herschel > Comic Herschel (I think this revelation saddens me the most. TV Herschel is amazing, unfortunately, his comic counterpart doesn't share that)

TV Tyreese > Comic Tyreese (Comic Tyreese starts out cool, then descends into mehness. Very disappointing.)

TV Michonne > Comic Michonne (Didn't think this was possible either, but once again, it happened. Where she's at now in the show is a much better place than in the comic)

TV Governor > Comic Governor (As far as villains go, the Comic version wins hands-down, but as a character, TV version wins. TV version is more tragic and I prefer that version.)

The TV show handled some of the situations presented in the comic better too, IMO. The entire early part of the prison arc is handled in a much better, for example.

The comics are still a pretty good read, and I'm curious to see how the writing and art etc. progress as I get further into the comics.

• Upvote 2

Speaking of the comics, I've had an urge to just type Terminus into Wikipedia because I'm really curious exactly what it is. I have to imagine the finale on Sunday will tell us.

I don't think termini is in the comics. Agreed with vin on all points about the comics.

tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo4_250.giftumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo2_250.gif

tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo3_250.giftumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo1_250.gif

Dead lady from the house with painting.

3Jo6GmI.jpg

Could still be something though.

BtAPZKG.jpg

f0cc9cbbd3161c105d69fnozl2.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/top-ten-season-4-moments-after-the-prison-falls/

The second half of Season 4 has been intense. While we’re still processing everything, we’ve come up with our Top Ten moments from the latter part of the season as a follow-up to our post about our favorite moments from the first half of the season. NOTE: some moments from the final episode have been censored and will be filled in on Monday. For now, you’ll just have to use your imagination…

10. Abraham’s groups is introduced (410)

The epic shot, the perfect casting, and all of it a huge CLIFFHANGER to the episode! Especially for fans of the comic, this moment was one we had been waiting for all throughout Season 4.

9. Daryl burns down his past (412)

It was a metaphor that involved fire, and it was set to some great tunes. What more could you ask for? But seriously, delving deeper into Daryl and Beth was a breath of fresh air for the series, and watching them grow together and then flip off the blaze at the end was perfect.

8. Maggie goes to town with the No Parking sign (413)

We all knew she was a bad ass, but damn.

7. Carol is alive! And so is Baby Judith! (410)

It was like Christmas. For a time. See #2.

6. Exploring the creepy country club (412)

RICH BITCH. The hanging walkers. This sequence had some of the coolest imagery of the season and opened up a new part of the world of The Walking Dead.

5. Maggie & Glenn reunite! (415)

Also, when Glenn takes off running after seeing Maggie’s sign. Also also, when they burn the photo because they’ll never be apart. And then the kiss in front of the headlights!? There were a lot of feels, is what I’m saying.

4. Seeing Terminus for the first time (415)

Something is amiss, but when the group arrives at the end of “Us” it’s not quite clear what. Who is Mary, and why does she have so much BBQ? Is she the woman with the sunflowers from the house? Where is everyone!?

3. [sUPER SECRET 416 MOMENT] (416)

Oh. Man.

2. The Lizzie Incident (414)

Carol has had to go through so much, and now this!? It was shocking, it was controversial, it was heart-wrenching… it was ALMOST the biggest moment of the season!

1. [sUPER SECRET 416 MOMENT] (416)

OH. MAN.

andy-dwyer-reacts.gif

Tonight's episode better be fucking epic, and they better not kill Michonne or Daryl.

Andrew Lincoln on Rick and the Finale

“I would say that the episode that I enjoyed most is the episode you're just about to watch, because there are moments — certainly when you've been playing a character for four years — that are kind of turning points and it's really exciting when something happens to your character that irrevocably changes you, and you're about to see something that happens that does this to him in the episode coming up."

Episode delivered.

Great way to end the season. Now if only we didn't have to wait for the final 3 episodes...

Face. Melted. Pretty decent

That's two shitty season finales in a row. :dry: