Vin

The Walking Dead

Carol is a psychopath. Rick is a psychopath. Sasha is a psychopath. I found myself REALLY hating the group at points in this ep. There were so many better ways Carrol could've handled that :facepalm:

Like just stop, be a normal human being for 10 seconds.

I'd say Jessie's husband has about 90 minutes left to live (without commercials).

Jessie's husband's a dick though, and will probably deserve it.

Carol is a psychopath. Rick is a psychopath. Sasha is a psychopath. I found myself REALLY hating the group at points in this ep. There were so many better ways Carrol could've handled that :facepalm:

Like just stop, be a normal human being for 10 seconds.

I'd say Jessie's husband has about 90 minutes left to live (without commercials).

They aren't normal human beings anymore. You don't go capture a gorilla, put it in your house and ask yourself why it's acting like a gorilla. Many members of the group have or are losing their humanity. What would you have Carol done? Even without knowing I will almost bet it makes 0 sense. Lol. Go make some more cookies, maybe? lol.

Ideally she never should've been in that situation in the first place, but I guess paranoid people gonna be paranoid. I guess the kid's lucky because I honestly thought she was going to kill him.

She's been insistent on using her June Cleaver persona, so she could've easily used that even if the kid had told on her. As it stands, she's still probably going to get found out because chocolate thievery is srs business.

From a logical standpoint she shouldn't be tailed by a 10 year old kid... I mean, I am sure he was really sneaky about it. But other than that, I don't see the problem. I just don't understand why you guys are against the force that cannot be stopped in Carol.

Like.. Woah, how dare you morph into a formidable bad ass character!

Threatening a kid isn't badass though. Far from it.

If the kid blows her cover, who knows what's going to happen. She does what she has to in order to survive and keep her act under wraps. People, not walkers, are the biggest threat to our groups survival. You don't baby people in the zombie apocalypse. She's easily one of the best developed characters in this entire show.

• Upvote 1

There's more to being a badass than just being a bludgeon.

"Hey kid, I just came in here to sneak some chocolate (show chocolate that is literally in her hand) to make you some got damn cookies, and got enamored with all these craaazzzy guns. Lets go make you some cookies, huh champ?"

Situation over.

She was over in the gun cooler when he interrupts her.

"Hey kid, I was just stealing this chocolate bar, which was conveniently being stored away form the other chocolate and in this giant stash of guns over here"

Carol's just a bludgeon?

She hasn't completely fooled the entire town into thinking she's Susie Homemaker?

She didn't survive being run over by a car?

She didn't basically save everyone single-handedly at Terminus while creatively blowing shit up and devising an awesome plan that worked to perfection?

She didn't have to see one little girl standing over her little sister's mutilated body and then carry the subsequent weight of shooting her in the head?

She didn't have to watch her own daughter get chased off by a zombie, then wait around for half a season while they looked for her only to have to see her as a zombie in the end and watch her die?

She didn't kill and burn two people in an attempt to protect the rest of the group?

She didn't nut up and admit to Tyreese, the hulking brute that hammered his way out of a group of walkers multiple times, that she killed his girlfriend?

She didn't survive on her own in exile for however long?

C'mon now.

• Upvote 1

^ her doing all that incredible stuff made threatening a kid like an ape seem all that much more silly. How hard could it have been for her to outsmart a child with an obvious cookie addiction?

Most gruesome death ever.. Wow. That was crazy. Brutal.

I love how the kid just completely ignores Carol's threat from last episode and still associates with her. The power of cookies is strong, apparently.

I love how the kid just completely ignores Carol's threat from last episode and still associates with her. The power of cookies is strong, apparently.

Abused kid looking for someone to talk to, apparently.

He feels a connection with her, feels like she can be trusted... I think he feels or sees the pain or conflict she has and connects to that being abused himself -- supposedly.

• Upvote 1

Carol doesn't want to get close to any children after what she's been through. That's why she threatened to kill him.

Glad Noah ate it. Gabriel is a punkass bitch.

This fucking show. Why can't they have finales like this?

Think the kid sees someone that can actually help him in Carol, whether he gets a feeling about her past or just sees her as someone who isn't afraid.

I'm pretty desensitized, and I almost had to look away when Noah was gettin it... I wish Glenn Unchained had killed that bitch, but that wouldn't have done them any favors.

As good as this episode was, the next has the potential to be even more dramatic.

So, what do you guys think about this 2nd half of Season 5 so far? I honestly feel like it may be the best stretch of episodes of TWD so far. If it's not, it's certainly up there.

• Upvote 2

So, what do you guys think about this 2nd half of Season 5 so far? I honestly feel like it may be the best stretch of episodes of TWD so far. If it's not, it's certainly up there.

I tend to agree. Thankfully.

Who else do you (everybody) think we will lose in the group as the season winds down? Only two episodes left.

I think at least one of the main cast is gonna be gone at the end of this season. By main cast I mean:

Rick

Daryl

Carl

Carol

Michonne

Glenn

Maggie

Abraham

I think of those, Rick is safe for obvious reasons, Carl probably fits under that too(and of course Judith, though she's not really "main"). I think of the remaining ones after those, Abraham is the least likely to die off. They finally got him out of his depression and there's no way they brought in an actor as talented as Michael Cudlitz to play him just to kill him off once he finally gets to shine. You would probably think Daryl is safe because everyone loves Daryl/Norman Reedus, but with Abraham finally breaking out of his shell, he could replace Daryl as Rick's right hand man, and Morgan will eventually come back across the group too, I'd think, so there's replacements for Daryl in terms of the groups structure.

There's no one to really replace what Carol brings to the group, so she'd make for an interesting death. Her ability to sneak around and hide her personality from outsiders is an asset they'd sorely miss, I'd think.

Glenn's the supply runner for the group it seems, but his role can be replaced easily by several in the group, though he's well liked so if they're looking for a shock death, he's an option.

Maggie's fate almost seems tied to Glenn. I don't think she could live without him at this point. She nearly lost her mind even with the possibility he was still alive. Knowing he's dead could crush her.

Michonne is the rock of the group at this point, I don't think she's going anywhere.

So Carol, Glenn and Maggie are all possible deaths, IMO.

Eugene, Rosita, Tara(If she's still alive after what happened to her getting the supplies), Gabriel are all expendable characters that they can do whatever with. Though I feel it seems obvious that Gabriel is done for.

Abraham is my second favorite character, so probably Abraham.

• Upvote 1

Abraham is my second favorite character, so probably Abraham.

If Abraham dies I'll rage.