Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Perrish Cox arrested

A Douglas County, Colorado judge has ruled that the arrest affidavit in the sexual assault case of Broncos CB Perrish Cox can be made public.

It will be within the next seven days. The affidavit "details evidence prosecutors have against Cox." Cox argued against the affidavit's release, saying it would harm his ability to obtain a fair trial. Set to go to trial in October, Cox's sentence could range from two years to life in prison if convicted.

Source: Denver Post

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Broncos-CB-Perrish-Cox-allegedly-drugged-raped-impregnated-woman.html

Denver Broncos cornerback Perrish Cox has been accused of drugging, raping and impregnating a Denver woman last September.

According to the Denver Post, the alleged victim told police she thinks she was drugged while partying with Cox and two other Broncos who aren't facing charges: Demaryius Thomas and Cassius Vaughn.

Per the report, DNA tests revealed that Cox was the baby's father. However, the woman said in an affidavit seeking Cox's arrest that she wasn't acquainted with Cox and had never knowingly had sex with him.

She also told police that she had roughly four drinks on the night in question, thinking she had been drugged due to passing out at Cox's apartment.

"She felt right away something was wrong," the affidavit said. "She felt like she had sex but she did not recall anything."

Cox is facing a pair of felonies: sexual assault on a helpless victim and sexual assault on a victim incapable of appraising her condition.

Should he be convicted, he faces a minimum of two years in prison to a maximum life sentence and has pleaded not guilty.

Per the report, the woman remembers kissing and being fondled by Thomas. However, the former first-round draft pick said he left the apartment after she had passed out.

Thomas and Vaughn were ruled out as potential fathers through DNA testing.

"I don't know anything about what it says," Thomas told the Post when asked for a comment.

The woman's lawyer, Craig Silverman released the following statement: "My client suffered a sexual assault by Perrish Cox. For her, this is an intensely painful, personal and private matter. My client's victimization will be made clear in a court of law. I urge respect for the legal process and the rights of this crime victim."

I find it sickening that someone could do this to someone else and it still be possible that they only get 2 years in prison. They need to chop his fucking dick off.

I find it sickening that someone could do this to someone else and it still be possible that they only get 2 years in prison. They need to chop his fucking dick off.

He probably bought the judge off under the table.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bought the judge off? What a stupid comment. Even though I'm a Broncs fan, I hope he gets what's coming to him as long as he did what he's being charged with...

Edited by O-Town

Bought the judge off? What a stupid comment. Even though I'm a Broncs fan, I hope he gets what's coming to him as long as he did what he's being charged with...

I was being sarcastic.