Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

D-Mac's Mock me a river!!!

Well-done, DMac. + a couple of times..

As far as Dallas goes, I don't see Nick Fairley dropping to us but regardless I'd like to see Dallas focus on other areas of more importance.

How long did this take you, Dmac?

Personally If we can't take Hayward imo we should then make a move for Marcus Cannon. He looks like he will be a beast in the NFL and would fit well in the Packers Oline.

Marcus Cannon is a fat slob who shouldn't go before the mid 3rd.

I have to give you much credit for doing this for five rounds. Good show. As for the Chiefs round 1 pick, I can't see them going for anyone with character issues. They do need help in the nose tackle department, but I see them picking a WR in the first round or possibly trading down. All of the good/great first round talent on the DL will be gone before the Chiefs ever get on the board.

Do you believe there is a receiver outside of Julio Jones and AJ Green worthy of being picked in the early 20s? Cause I personally don't. I was thinking about a trade down possibility but I wanted to avoid doing trades because things would get a little out of control :p. OT was another possibility, but Pioli is known for taking DTs earlier then OTs every year and I personally don't see that changing. As far as Taylor, a lot, almost over 90% of the Chiefs fans I've talked to from other sites have been really high on Taylor, that kinda went into the equation in deciding Taulor over... Say... Carimi.

Personally If we can't take Hayward imo we should then make a move for Marcus Cannon. He looks like he will be a beast in the NFL and would fit well in the Packers Oline.

I also love the Moch pick I think a lot of teams are going to struggle with his speed and pass rushing ability with Clay on the other side.

Good mock DMAC

Marcus Cannon is a possibility, but like I said, I had a lot of my OGs go a little early, and even though the Packers are the last to pick so they can't really 'reach' for a player, I just felt like the other OGs were out of place. More then likely the Packers will target a OG, although I doubt it'l be Cannon... It actually might end up being Ben if he makes it to them at 32.

Well-done, DMac. + a couple of times..

As far as Dallas goes, I don't see Nick Fairley dropping to us but regardless I'd like to see Dallas focus on other areas of more importance.

Other areas of more importance? As in CB or OT? Just curious.

How long did this take you, Dmac?

lmao... About... A day and a half... Might do another one when the draft is a bit closer with trades. :p

Bucs picks look really good, but I doubt we'll take a RB in the 3rd round. I think CB is a much bigger need and that hasn't been addressed yet. Other than that, great job. 5 round mock drafts are a lot of work.

Bucs picks look really good, but I doubt we'll take a RB in the 3rd round. I think CB is a much bigger need and that hasn't been addressed yet. Other than that, great job. 5 round mock drafts are a lot of work.

thanks, I wasn't sure when/where to give them one because the list of RBs were disappearing fast. :p