Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Mikell wants to stay in Philly

Per Rotoworld.com:

Free agent SS Quintin Mikell has yet to even consider playing for any team other than the Eagles in 2011.

"I don't want to think about that until I absolutely know for sure that I won't be back," said Mikell. "I can't see myself in a different uniform." The Eagles seem ready to turn over strong safety to Kurt Coleman, so Mikell may have to take a hometown discount to return.

Related: Kurt Coleman

Source: Philadelphia Sports Daily

The Eagles need Q's veteran leadership and just steadfast play in the secondary. Getting rid of him would be a enormous mistake by the Eagles front office imo.

The Eagles need Q's veteran leadership and just steadfast play in the secondary. Getting rid of him would be a enormous mistake by the Eagles front office imo.

Agree completely. I understand the Eagles are confident in Kurt Coleman as a successor but this defense needs talent and Mikell is an elite player. This is great news, as it looks like he doesn't want to just max out his contract. signing him to a 3-year deal would be optimal IMO.

Come to Dallas, Quintin!

NO. GO AWAY. FUCK YOU. STAY AWAY.

In all seriousness, I doubt Dallas makes a move for him; Sensabaugh is pretty good.

Q can play FS lol. They could definitely make a move for him. He's played a lot of FS tbh. idk why you keep saying he's a SS. That's what he's been playing for us for a while, but he can play FS.

Guest Durant4MVP

Agree completely. I understand the Eagles are confident in Kurt Coleman as a successor but this defense needs talent and Mikell is an elite player. This is great news, as it looks like he doesn't want to just max out his contract. signing him to a 3-year deal would be optimal IMO.

NO. GO AWAY. FUCK YOU. STAY AWAY.

In all seriousness, I doubt Dallas makes a move for him; Sensabaugh is pretty good.

Right, but like seanijuana said, Quintin can play FS which is a desperate need for Dallas.

Dallas would be all over that shit....