Sign in to follow this  
FSUViking

iTunes help

Working nights I like to listen to a lot of podcasts. One thing that really annoys me is that when I download a podcast a lot of times instead of the podcast art, I get the generic art Melcrum%20podcast%5B3%5D.jpg instead of the actual podcast art.

Anybody know how to fix this? Some external program perhaps, because going into iTunes and clicking on "find missing album artwork" does nothing.

If you can find the image you want online, you can save it and load it as the Album Art through iTunes.

If you can find the image you want online, you can save it and load it as the Album Art through iTunes.

Interesting. Just "save as" from the web and then what...? Load it through iTunes?

Solution: Stop using iTunes because it blows cock.

That's not a solution, Professor. It's a suggestion. A solution would be offering up an alternative to iTunes for podcasts.

yeah that, or you can just right click and select "copy" on the image and then right click on the album art section in iTunes and click "paste". thats what I do all the time for my album art. firefox even lets you simply drag the image you want into album art area for each song/podcast and it saves automatically.

• Upvote 1

That's not a solution, Professor. It's a suggestion. A solution would be offering up an alternative to iTunes for podcasts.

No, it is a solution. X pisses you off. Solution: Stop using X. A suggestion would be that I tell you to use Y.

Y = Zune

Interesting. Just "save as" from the web and then what...? Load it through iTunes?

Yes, save as then go to Get Info under whichever you're wanting to add. Somewhere in there is Album Art. You can upload whatever you want for it. But if funny's way works, I recommend it. Save space and time.

Edited by rzb

yeah that, or you can just right click and select "copy" on the image and then right click on the album art section in iTunes and click "paste". thats what I do all the time for my album art. firefox even lets you simply drag the image you want into album art area for each song/podcast and it saves automatically.

Cool. I'll give that a try. Can yuo copy and paste the artwork from iTunes and then put it in your library? You know...from the podcast directoy and into your podcast library?

No, it is a solution. X pisses you off. Solution: Stop using X. A suggestion would be that I tell you to use Y.

Y = Zune

Oh, OK. I'll just go and spend $300 on a fucking Zune, that Microsoft has since stopped making as of a couple weeks ago, because I can't locate album art for my podcasts. Brilliant fucking solution. Wow...you just give this kind of brilliant advice out, free of charge, Lucy? People would pay top dollar for this stuff.

Yes, save as then go to Get Info under whichever you're wanting to add. Somewhere in there is Album Art. You can upload whatever you want for it. But if funny's way works, I recommend it. Save space and time.

I'll try that.

um, yeah you should be able to, never tried that. can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work lol