Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Locker sig

alright, hockey season is over, time to go back to a Titans sig, as always I'm gonna give a lot of freedom to whoever designs it, I'd just like something that looks good featuring Jake Locker, I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with

Ima try one tommorow.

got anything yet? thanks for whenever you get around to it, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, especially after seeing the wallpaper you made of him

Edited by oochymp

got anything yet? thanks for whenever you get around to it, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, especially after seeing the wallpaper you made of him

Oh wow I forgot about it. Sorry man. I see that Dmac made a sig probably better than anything I'd make but Ill try one if I have time this weekend just for the heck of it.

I gave it a go.

Jake-Locker.png

That's pretty sweet looking, but I was looking for a little bit more of a Titans theme, though I realize you were just working off the colors of the render. I'm not sure if you could do it in any way that wouldn't look clunky (for lack of a better term) but if you could put a Titans logo faded into the background somewhere I'd definitely rock it, again, I don't know if it can be done without disrupting the flow of the sig, but if you're willing to give it a go I'd be very appreciative. Sorry to be picky after saying I'd give a lot of freedom to the designer :p

My attempt:

Jakelocker3.png

If u r close to wanting to wear it but want me to just change up a thing or two just let me know..

Edit: A little brighter version:

Jakelocker3v2.png

Edited by Titanswin472
  • Upvote 1

i ended up using the same pic as you Titans except someone had done a swap on this.

azgxma.png

• Upvote 2

i ended up using the same pic as you Titans except someone had done a swap on this.

azgxma.png

That's freakin' sweet BK!

• Upvote 1

That's freakin' sweet BK!

Thanks KeVo.

• Upvote 1

lose the titans logo IMO. otherwise its sex :D

azgxma.png

BK, is it just me or am I always wearing your sigs? :p nice work as always, Titanswin, yours is pretty sweet too, I'm just feelin this one a little more, hard to say exactly what it is, and DMac, as I said, yours is sweet, just not really what I'm looking for, thanks to all three of you for putting the time into this request

BK putting in work! Nice!

Thanks WP

lose the titans logo IMO. otherwise its sex :D

well i couldnt find the right spot to add the logo and i didnt save the psd, was only 10 layers.

BK, is it just me or am I always wearing your sigs? :p nice work as always, thanks to all three of you for putting the time into this request

haha, just remembered i made your last sig as well.

and you're welcome man.

Holy shit, that is amazing BK. Great work.

thanks Goodell

• Upvote 1