Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

Diplomacy - Round Two

Working on 'em now. Just got back from watching Heat-Mavs at a local sports grill.

Spring 1902: It's mine; you can't have it

A new spring has come and the seven powers have each added to their forces and are now ready to enter the fray against eachother, battling at borderlines, and fighting for territory.

We will first look at the leading power in the race so far, Russia. Russia starts by kicking in the back door in England and attempting to move into Norway our of St. Petersburg with support from his fleet in Sweden. Next he makes a couple of defensive moves by holding in Galacia and moving an army back into Moscow. He then moves from Sevastopol to Armenia and then supports his Austrian ally, Vin, attempt a capture of Bulgaria with his army in Rumania.

Spring1902Russia.jpg

Archduke Vin takes the support and rushes into Bulgaria out of Greece with added support from his army in Serbia. He then shows his conservative side, holding in both Budapest and Vienna and supporting Budapest out of Trieste.

In Italy President Maverick mobilizes his pair of fleets from Tunasia to the Ionian and from Naples to Apulia. He then moves back from Piedmont to Venice and holds in Tuscany, fortifying his home territory.

Spring1902AustriaItaly.jpg

Prime Minister Barracuda makes the obvious move and captures Portugal and also slides out of Brest and into the Mid Atlantic Ocean. He then takes a page out of Italy and Austria's books and decides to hold the fort on two of his supply centers in Belgium and Marseilles. Finally, despite making his presence known to England in 1901, he moves his fleet out of Wales and into the English channel.

Spring1902France.jpg

King Bangy will have none of that, though, and bounces Cuda out of the English Channel with his fleet in the North Sea and then gives him the boot with his army in Liverpool, supported by the army in London. Bangy seems to have focused too much attention on France, though, and orders his fleet out of Norway and into the North Sea, apparently content with handing Norway to the Czar.

In Germany the Kaiser begins, once again, to get his troops in place for fall supply-center-stealing. Ricky moves from Denmark into the Skagerrak, from Kiev into the Helgoland Blight, and holds in Holland. He orders his armies to march south from Berlin to Munich and from Munich to Tyrolia, sizing up his opponents in Austria and Italy.

Spring1902EnglandGermany.jpg

Finally we move to the southeast where Turkey is crammed into a corner. The Sultan makes a futile attempt to claw his way out by attacking Serbia from Bulgaria, but his army is destroyed by the combined Russian and Austrian forces. He then orders his fleet in the Black Sea to replace the army in Bulgaria and supports the move from Constantinople. Lastly, Trident decides to move his army from Smyria to Constantinople, though the move ends up being bounced along with the rest of his orders.

Spring1902Turkey.jpg

The orders end up looking like this:

Spring1902Orders.jpg

And resolved we have:

Spring1902Resolved.jpg

-Bangy, you can retreat to either the Norwegian Sea or the Barents Sea or disband.

-Barracuda, you can disband or take the Irish Sea.

-Trident, your army in Bulgaria was destroyed.

Get them in ASAP, please.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Turkey, you're gonna be sandwiched pretty soon.

the norwigan sea man

Edited by Arz

I'll take the Irish Sea.

It has been 29 hours since I first posted this. I set the time at 1 AM CT and it's now 2:30 AM. I'll give you another 7 hours, Mav, or your units will hold (9:30 AM CT).

If he's as generous as I am it would be no problem. <_>

Fall 1902: Complications

It has almost been two years since the beginning of the mobilization of the seven great powers. In the east the Sultan has had a rough go of it and is being picked apart by a joint Russian and Austrian force. Will that be the case as 1902 comes to a close?

Well, Razor seems to have cajoled the honorable Sultan into believing he is on his side. The Czar laughs heartily as he snakes Ankara from Turkey with his fleet out of Armenia. He then holds in Galacia and bounces himself out of Sevastopol, ensuring his center is not overrun with soldiers for the build phase.

Trident, hoping to take back Bulgaria and inch a foot outside of the door, attacks the Austrian army in Bulgaria from Constantinople and supports himself from the Black Sea. He then orders a march from Smyrna to Constantinople.

Fall1902RussiaTurkey.jpg

Archduke Vin will have none of that, however, and holds in Bulgaria with support from Serbia, though in doing so he hands Italy Greece. Vin then ends the year by holding in Trieste and supporting the hold out of Budapest and Vienna. Rumor has it that the name "Archduke Vin, The Conservative" has been catching on with the Austrian population.

Italy, as earlier mentioned, steals Greece from Austria with his fleet sitting in the Ionian. He orders support from Apulia for the hell of it and holds in his territories of Venice and Tuscany.

Fall1902AustriaItaly.jpg

Prime Minister Barracuda starts things off with a strong move from the Mid Atlantic to the English Channel with support out of the Irish Sea and takes it unhindered. Next, he moves south from Belgium to Burgundy and east from Marseilles to Piedmont. Lastly, he officially claims what was already his by holding in Portugal and claiming a lone supply center on the year.

Fall1902France.jpg

On to the other portion of Russia's army, Razor's fleet in Norway supports Kaiser Ricky's move from the Skagerrak to the North Sea. With his final move he supports Norway from Sweden in order to finalize his capture of Norway and prevent Bangy from cutting his support.

Kaiser Ricky also gives his fleet in the Skagarrak some support out of the Helgoland Blight, hoping to crush the English fleet and force a retreat. After that he makes two northbound moves from Munich to Berlin and Tyrolia to Bohemia. Finally, he holds in Holland, making sure to keep up a defense on the coast and keep the dirty English from invading his territory.

On the English front King Bangy attempts a convoy from London, but is stricken down by Germany and Russia. He also makes a futile attempt at taking back Norway and ends the year by moving from Wales to Liverpool. The King encounters a bit of luck, though, as both Germany and France have left an open supply center for his fleeing fleet to claim.

Fall1902RussiaEnglandGermany.jpg

Orders:

Fall1902Orders.jpg

Resolved:

Fall1902Resolved.jpg

Bangy, you have lucked out. You can retreat to one of the following locations:

-Yorkshire

-Edinburgh

-Denmark (Supply Center)

-Belgium (Supply Center)

Let me know quickly, please.

Give it to me!

in advance

Fleet Sevastopol

Army Warsaw

Belgium

Fall 1902 - Build Phase:

Fall1902Pre-Build.jpg

Austria.- No Builds

England.- No Builds

France..- No Builds

Germany.- No Builds

Italy...- 1 Build

Russia..- 2 Builds

Turkey..- 1 Disband

Nah I'm just actively working to beat ya. :D

I am terrible at this game...

Who are you disbanding? I want to update my jdip!!!

Who are you disbanding? I want to update my jdip!!!

Dont tell him he is evil

Dont tell him he is evil

Don't be mad because I took your sea :D

Spring 1903:

Spring1903.jpg

Orders are due Thursday, June 16 at 1 AM CT.

(This will be a hard limit as it is nearly 48 hours. Don't be late, guys.)

So Barracuda's computer is down for a week or two and he'll need a replacement during that time. Anyone?