sweetness34

Which logo concept should I choose?

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo??

• original

Yo, So I've been put in charge of all media; logos, website, book, flyers, shirts, ect. For my new charity, wheels of change. Now the website is done, http://wocmontana.org. I paid a website a small price of $50 to have six logo concepts made up for me. This is what they come up with, now they do offer free revisions so if you like one but have an idea on how to make it better post it up and I can run it by the website.

Wheels-of-Change---17436---01.jpg

you can choose more than one, so far my two favorites are 2 and 6. (it's numbered down, so first column is 1-3)

now wocmontana is basically a small adjustment over my old charity, bicycles for humanity. Now I edited our old logo to say wheels of change, and this is it.

wheels-of-change-montana.png

Personally I like the old logo, or concept 2

I like the old logo as well, but I was hoping to go in a new direction from our old charity. I might end up keeping the old one, because it does look pretty nice on the website right now.

Yea either keep the old one with the changes or the bottom left one likes gd

IMO, I think you should choose Concept #3 but with a few revisions that I thought of when looking at it. First, I like the overall image of Africa behind the bicycle rider because that is the central focus of your charity (which I think is fantastic because it makes a small but huge impact on the poor but decent people of these countries, in particular Namibia, which is shown on your website), but I think it would be better if you had an image of an african person (man, woman, or child doesn't really matter that much, probably child though because everyone likes children to some degree) riding the bicycle. Second, I think you should have the image of the bicycle wheel, like you have in a couple of the other logo designs, where the letter 'O' is in the 'WOC' part of the logo. And lastly, even though this is not part of my suggested revisions to Logo Concept #3, I think that you should change the background on your website to the same colours and design as the 'WOC' part of Logo Concept #3.

Edited by CARDINALOFWISDOM

I like 3 and 4 the best. The original is fine, but I like your idea of changing it, especially since the original kind of looks like millions of other charity logos Ive seen. 3 and 4 are best, IMO.

3 or 4.

Yeah like most have said, 3 is the best. I think the logo should give the main idea of the charity and three is easily the best at that.