Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Allegedly Gay Priest "Measure My Anus!"

WITH no apparent evidence other than a photograph of Spanish priest Andrés García Torres hugging a young Cuban seminarian, the Catholic bishop of Getafe has leapt to the outrageous conclusion that there is something gay about two topless men in a warm embrace.

According to this report, the bishop now wants the priest to abandon his parish in the Madrid dormitory town of Fuenlabrada, undergo a psychiatric cure, and take an HIV test.

Torres responded by saying he intends going to Rome to show that he is being expelled from his parish unfairly.

The priest, who insists that her and the 28-year-old with whom he was photographed on a trip to Fátima are just good friends, and threw down this challenge:

Let them measure my anus and see if it is dilated.

He said his mum hadn’t stopped crying over what has happened.

Locals say that the priest is a very humane person, dedicated to helping others. More than 1,000 signatures have been gathered in his support.

http://freethinker.co.uk/2011/07/12/accused-of-being-gay-spanish-priest-challenges-catholic-church-to-measure-his-anus/

Catholic-priest.jpg

If they had their shirts off and were just chilling there with eachother I'd be like "it means nothing" right away.

But they got their heads angled towards eachother, the young guy seems to be leaning against the priests shoulder...idk man it looks kinda fishy to me lmao.

If they had their shirts off and were just chilling there with eachother I'd be like "it means nothing" right away.

But they got their heads angled towards eachother, the young guy seems to be leaning against the priests shoulder...idk man it looks kinda fishy to me lmao.

Are you volunteering to take the measurements of the anal cavity?

• Upvote 1

sorta shouts American Beauty to me (if anybody has seen it)

except the priest is the dad who gets shot, and the bishop is the secretly gay colonel who shoots him.

• Upvote 1

sorta shouts American Beauty to me (if anybody has seen it)

except the priest is the dad who gets shot, and the bishop is the secretly gay colonel who shoots him.

American Beauty is Epic Win. Kevin Space is THE MAN.

• Upvote 1

The Bishop sounds like a jealous boyfriend.

I once had a guy we transported from federal prison to court tell me you're only gay if you receive....so he may have a point here. :unsure:

I once had a guy we transported from federal prison to court tell me you're only gay if you receive....so he may have a point here. :unsure:

good point man.