Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Aaron Rodgers calls Mark Sanchez in GQ “embarrassing”

You can't look at anyone with a straight face and say he does not look like a faggot in the 2nd picture. The other ones are bad, but that one is just asking for people to hate on him.

He doesn't. He just looks like the usual California Prep. (No offense to anyone here).

These were in a GQ magazine, not Guns & Ammo.. so let's relax and put down the pitchforks. They revolve their issues around fashion and style, not chainsaws and monster trucks. No harm whatsoever in this shoot. There are plenty of guys who watch football and read these magazines.. so honestly, who cares?

+1

GQ is a "Men's Fashion" magazine. I wil say I don't know how he possibly got that V-Neck in the 1st pick on him but the other two pictures look ok. Understand it's a photoshot and he's a QB for a NY team, so of course it's going to look over the top but it wasn't HIS idea, it was GQ's. They are using him to model clothes that GQ sees as fashionable. :shrug: So what if he isn't wearing Wrangler jeans and an Old Navy t-shirt, who cares? I will never understand the correlation between man who is fashionable and a homosexual man... i don't get it.

Guest Phailadelphia

+1

GQ is a "Men's Fashion" magazine. I wil say I don't know how he possibly got that V-Neck in the 1st pick on him but the other two pictures look ok. Understand it's a photoshot and he's a QB for a NY team, so of course it's going to look over the top but it wasn't HIS idea, it was GQ's. They are using him to model clothes that GQ sees as fashionable. :shrug: So what if he isn't wearing Wrangler jeans and an Old Navy t-shirt, who cares? I will never understand the correlation between man who is fashionable and a homosexual man... i don't get it.

Repped.

As much as I'd love to rip into him for those pics I can't. If anyone deserves to be ripped it's the people at GQ, those pics are terrible. The pictures are not just a little bit over the top they are WAY over the top.I know it's a magazine but they went way overboard on his wardrobe and made the whole picture look far too flashy. Even if he's a rival teams QB I can't rip the guy for doing it, bring in the cash any way you can because most of the money you're going to be making will be off the field.

Edited by NEFan

I think Sanchez should be spending more time improving his game and perfecting that rather than making sure he's doing photo spreads for magazines.

I am not saying Mark Sanchez is gay...

But he can tell you the flavor of a popsicle just by sitting on it.

• Upvote 1

While I have no issues with what he's done with GQ, he's not a good enough QB to be taking so much time away from football. The guy gets paid a ton and he sucks it up an awful lot (during the regular season). He should be concentrating on getting better.

While I have no issues with what he's done with GQ, he's not a good enough QB to be taking so much time away from football. The guy gets paid a ton and he sucks it up an awful lot (during the regular season). He should be concentrating on getting better.

seriously? It's a photo shoot, dude. relax. It's not like he went on vacation during the bye week before a play off game or anything.

• Upvote 2

Meh, I'm pretty sure it was in the offseason, when they were locked out....

Also, it benefited charity, so there was some good to come out of it....

seriously? It's a photo shoot, dude. relax. It's not like he went on vacation during the bye week before a play off game or anything.

Well played, sir....:yep::clap:

Oh I see what you did here... :lol: