Sign in to follow this  
Anthony

Another black eye for Big East football

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Winston Fraser returned an interception 71 yards, and T.Y. Hilton scored touchdowns on his first two catches as FIU upset Louisville 24-17 on Friday night, the Panthers' first win in six tries against the Big East Conference. The Panthers (2-0) never trailed as Fraser stepped in front of a pass by Will Stein and ran up the left sideline for the TD midway through the first quarter. Hilton had a school-record 201 yards receiving, and the Panthers had five sacks and two turnovers in the big win for the defending Sun Belt Conference champs.

Source: AP

Edited by Anthony

The Big East is turrible. Any team worth a damn needs to go to the ACC or SEC. I think that's where USF is eventually headed, anyway.

Hilton looked incredible. May have been shitty defense, or talent, or a mix of both. Impressive, regardless.

Hilton looked incredible. May have been shitty defense, or talent, or a mix of both. Impressive, regardless.

If Hilton played for a big name school, he would already be in the Heisman discussion after what he's done in the two opening games.

If Hilton played for a big name school, he would already be in the Heisman discussion after what he's done in the two opening games.

He seems to have the tools to be one of those dark horse combine guys. Could make a solid slot guy at the next level. I'll be following him after seeing that performance.

Fuck it. I'm not even gonna try to make an argument for my team.

At least I know that the majority of our players are freshman and sophomores so we are a young team.

But we're are kicking Kentucky's ass next week. No joke. We'll bring it.