housemd

The best team that is not going to be in MLB playoffs is...

In my opinion it's Boston Red Sox...Rays are really great right now...

If the Red Sox don't make it in, I'd say they are. They have had a bad September slump, but overall they've been a great team offensively and have pulled through defensively until this month. Their pitching has been very hot and cold due to all the injuries, and that is one big reason I think they can't win the World Series.

Red Sox lost the crucial series against Rays earlier in September ane that's what really messed up the whole team...if they won those series,they would have been AL Wild Card winner,no doubt...

Ready for some homerism?!?

Cardinals!!!!

We have an elite offensive unit, with a very good starting rotation. Sadly... Our bullpen is one of the worst.

When you see Cards' off line,there are Berkman,Pujols,Holliday etc.And they rock.But sadly,Cards' pitching ruined everything.

When you see Cards' off line,there are Berkman,Pujols,Holliday etc.And they rock.But sadly,Cards' pitching ruined everything.

Our starting rotation isn't that bad at all. Far from elite, but they have been quite serviceable. I mean.. hell. Even Jake Westbrook and Kyle Lohse are pitching very well right now.

I watched Kyle Lohse pitching,and i must say i was impressed...but Cards can't rely only on Lohse and Jake Westbrook...they need to shake that sleeping bullpen...

Angels :shrug:

Angels always fuck up everything...they are hot then cold...always 2,3 gb then they start losing and it comes to 6,7 gb...

Red Sox :facepalm: cause I just know they aren't going to make it. If they couldn't beat the Yankees with Burnett pitching then... :Suicide:

The Rays finish with a 3 game series against the Yankees. Redsox finish with a three game series against the Orioles. I'm taking my Redsox for the final spot in the playoffs. And hopefully I don't get proven wrong. Three Sox players are playing with injuries, even if they may be minor they are still injuries none the less.

The Rays are nearly flawless right now though. Hopefully the Yankees can pull one out.

Now back to the discussion.

The Giants are my pick. Because of the log-jam at the American league, I can't chose with those teams. So I go with the Giants.