Sign in to follow this  
NaTaS

Obama: Iraq war will be over by year's end; troops coming home

If you want to go down that route.... Obama killed off a dead man and got too much praise.

Maybe, but at least it didn't happen right before the next election. That was fishy. Every American citizen who doesn't piss red knew that at the time.

My logic is not faulty. The economy was shit when he took office. He gets blamed for it. I never said anything about him not improving it or making it worse, just that it was shit when he was sworn in. Where is the faulty logic?

EVERY President gets credit/blame for things that the prior administration did, it is just the way our system has always worked and will continue to work.

With that type of attitude from the average American citizen, you are correct.

If we want to fix anything with this broken system and broken media, we need to first believe it can happen, or you might as well not even bother trying.

Edit: I think Favre already said this, lol. Didn't notice the topic was two pages, instead of one. Oh well.

Maybe, but at least it didn't happen right before the next election. That was fishy. Every American citizen who doesn't piss red knew that at the time.

You honestly think there was a conspiracy by the US military to take out Hussein right at the time of the election? That we were just waiting until the best time for Bush to do something?

Edited by Thanatos19