Bench:

Eli Manning

Ryan Torain

Brandon Pettigrew

David Nelson

Chargers D/ST

Giants D/ST

Deion Branch

I'm in 1st place for my league but it's pretty close - the second place person is only 0.5 games back. I have the highest scoring team in the league but when I do lose it's because my RB2 fails to get me any points. Should I try to trade for a good RB2? The bolded names are ones I'd be willing to trade (Manning was only on the team for Rodgers' bye, which was week 8).

Who do you think I could get for a few of those players?

Edit - When browsing other teams, I found a guy who has Ryan Matthews, Lesean McCoy, and Ahmad Bradshaw, but only Josh Freeman and Matt Cassel for QB and the Titans D/ST. Do you think it would be a good idea to trade Manning and one Giants or Chargers D/ST for one of those RBs?

Edited by gobadgers77

Here's my roster:

Starter:

Bench:

Eli Manning

Ryan Torain

Brandon Pettigrew

David Nelson

Chargers D/ST

Giants D/ST

Deion Branch

Who do you think I could get for a few of those players?

Edit - When browsing other teams, I found a guy who has Ryan Matthews, Lesean McCoy, and Ahmad Bradshaw, but only Josh Freeman and Matt Cassel for QB and the Titans D/ST. Do you think it would be a good idea to trade Manning and one Giants or Chargers D/ST for one of those RBs?

If you can get McCoy that would be ideal. If not, Bradshaw or Matthews would be a good upgrade to BJGE. Eli is really good, but the problem is for some reason he still has a stigma attached to him. He's still a much better option than Cassel or Freeman. If this guy still has all those backs though, he might be sacrificing QB play on purpose to deep his RB stable full. It's certainly worth giving him a holler though.

He also might just have the Titans D because of who they were playing, (Indy).

But yeah, I'd definitely be willing to make a trade, and I would be willing to trade Moore/Nelson/Branch as well.

Mathews would still be an upgrade for ya, especially with Tolbert going down.

Titans is his only defense.

Thanks for the advice.

I may get fucked this week. McFadden is still questionable, and nobody is responding to a trade offer lol.

For the record, I offered this to a guy desperate for a good QB and a defense (he also has 0 tight ends on his roster lol)

Eli Manning (8th best QB in our league, he has Matt Cassel and Josh Freeman)

Giants D (10th best D in our league, he has the Titans)

Brandon Pettigrew (10th best TE in our league, he doesn't have a TE lol)

In return I get Lesean McCoy.

I feel that Lesean is not worth what I'm giving him but I'm trying to play to the fact that he's lost 4 straight (after starting off 3-0) due to poor QB and Defense.

Add all that to the fact that Ahmad Bradshaw and Ryan Matthews (his other two running backs, part of the reason I think he'd part with one of them) are both questionable in week 9.

Edited by gobadgers77