Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Harvin not happy he’s fined for fracas

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 5, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT

Percy Harvin and Panthers cornerback Captain Munnerlyn got into a small scrap after a play last Sunday.

Harvin got fined $7,500, and Munnerlyn did not. Harvin predictably isn’t happy.

“Can someone please explain how I get fined and the other player gets nothn..wow,” Harvin tweeted.

Watch the video here. It’s a fair question. Apparently Harvin grabbed Munnerlyn’s facemask, but it’s pretty odd to see two guys wildly going at it, with only one of them getting fined.

The Vikings need to do a better job getting Harvin the ball in the second half of the season. He has 334 yards receiving and 182 yards rushing throughout eight games, but he’s struggled to stay on the field with a rib injury.

Source: ProFootballTalk

It's probably because the initial play looked really bad for Harvin. It looked like he went over to our bench.

Again, the play was flagged as UR by the refs, no reason for a fine.

• Upvote 1

This is complete bullshit. They both should be fined because the Panthers was responsibile for pushing me out of bounds. Goodell is a complete asshole and dumbass for only fining one guy on this play. Like quit or get fired, you big motherfucker!

This is complete bullshit. They both should be fined because the Panthers was responsibile for pushing me out of bounds.

o_O?

You're Percy Harvin?

• Upvote 2

o_O?

You're Percy Harvin?

That's for picking that up man.....I didn't catch that before. :lol:

Percy Harvin is a big Cardinals fan.

Secretly, that is the truth. I bet he wishes he could either be traded to the Cardinals or get cut and then sign with them!

Both players were at fault. You either fine them both or don't fine either of them. Goodell, you make my head hurt.. :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

Yea this is just another bad look on the league and Goodell. If you're going to fine one guy for something like this...you have to fine them both. It takes two to fight.