HadenIsland23

TGP '12 Mock

We might be able to get away with holding off until the start of free agency. March 13th for FA, April 26th for Day 1 of the draft.

The policy I always ran was that we run this thing independent of free agency, as if the draft took place before free agency. Otherwise, what happens if you make a really good draft pick, and then that team signs a free agent to fill that same position a few days later?

I guess we can start it in two weeks. If that's the case, then I teams that are looking to trade and know for a fact they are gonna trade should start... That way we won't have the same problem as last year where we would wait for useless amount of times for trades to take place...

I guess we can start it in two weeks. If that's the case, then I teams that are looking to trade and know for a fact they are gonna trade should start... That way we won't have the same problem as last year where we would wait for useless amount of times for trades to take place...

Only problem is nobody's gonna make a trade until they're officially on the clock. We can all agree to deals in principle, of course.

Speaking of, the Vikings' 1st round pick, the 3rd overall pick, is for sale. Not looking to rob anybody, just for equal value if anyone wants to trade up.

I sent out a trade offer or two as well already.

idk maybe it's just me but it seems like were rushing all this....

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

:troll:

• Upvote 1

Just checking it is the usual trade rules yes? No players but future picks are allowed?

Just checking it is the usual trade rules yes? No players but future picks are allowed?

I personally support that, though I'm not really sure exactly who's running the show this time around, lol.

Keep the same rules from the past. The only thing the person running the show has to do is keep lists and shit updated, basically like a human excel sheet. Any mods/admins who are participating could just update whenever they are on and see the need. No reason to have it all on one dude :shrug:

Ima probably say this a million more times before my pick... But, the Ram's #2 pick is up for a trade.

Matt Kalil, RGIII, Claiborne, Blackmon will all be available... True possible Franchise QBs only come through so few times.