Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Ahmad Bradshaw: Cowboys won't win with Romo

Ahmad Bradshaw is still enjoying the glow of his Super Bowl win, but that didn't keep him from dropping some advice to the New York Giants' division rivals, the Dallas Cowboys. His words of wisdom? Find some confidence and drop that Tony Romo fella. Otherwise, they won't win a championship.

"I don't see it happening," Bradshaw told the NFL Network when asked if the Cowboys will ever win a Super Bowl with Romo at the helm. "I don't think they believe it, and they're America's Team. If America don't believe it . . ."

Bradshaw was asked to clear his comment, about whether he was referring to the team itself or the fans.

"It all comes together," Bradshaw said. "If the fans don't believe it, the team doesn't. They're kinda doubtful with Romo."

It would be best for the Giants if the Cowboys kept everything as is. Since the Giants beat the Cowboys on the way to their Super Bowl win in 2008, the Giants have owned the Cowboys. In eight match-ups, Dallas has won just twice.

The Romo-led Cowboys, on the other hand, have struggled. They haven't been to the postseason since the 2009 season, when they were bounced by Brett Favre's Minnesota Vikings. Their 8-8 season in 2011 can't be blamed all on Romo, who threw for 4,184 yards. What Bradshaw is talking about is a lack of belief in the team across the program, which starts much higher than Romo.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ahmad-bradshaw-says-cowboys-won-t-win-tony-192548301.html

Lol.

Rubbing salt in the wound.

He can say what he wants since his team won.

• Downvote 1

Not a fan of these guys all of a sudden adopting traits better suited for the Jets.....giving a team bulletin board material on Feb 10th, hopefully TC puts a stop to it now so it's forgotten come September

• Upvote 2

Not a fan of these guys all of a sudden adopting traits better suited for the Jets.....giving a team bulletin board material on Feb 10th, hopefully TC puts a stop to it now so it's forgotten come September

What do you mean, "all of a sudden?" The Giants have been talking trash since the week they played the Jets.

What do you mean, "all of a sudden?" The Giants have been talking trash since the week they played the Jets.

They responded to the Jets nonsense "Kings of NY" that week, JPP was forced in to the question against GB and laughingly said were gona win as he walked away (google the video, it's comical what the media turned it into), and Jacobs never shuts up especially for 2 weeks before the Super Bowl....regardless of any of that, the Giants don't normally do this, so even if they did start during the Jets game and it was warranted that's still "all of a sudden".

PS what's your problem with every fuckin post I make, I see you abandoned the other thread, now your gona start harping on this post. Don't respond to what I have to say if your just gona be an ass

• Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

An RB thinks they can't win with Romo, but both Staubach and Aikman do. I WONDER WHICH ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT GUIZ

• Upvote 1

An RB thinks they can't win with Romo, but both Staubach and Aikman do. I WONDER WHICH ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT GUIZ

+1.... 100% agreed

• Downvote 1