#1 New York Rangers vs. #8 Ottawa Senators

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• New York Rangers
    • Ottawa Senators

-delete-

Edited by BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Fuck this team.

I'd make fun of the Rangers but right now we have our own problems so I'm kind of on the same level as you in saying "Fuck this team" regarding my team.

I don't know what would be worse. Us losing to dogshit Florida or you guys being the #1 seed and being ousted by Ottawa. Both would be beyond terrible...

lolRangers

Rangers went 0-2 since I put up the Hank avi/sig theme, so I'm going with a Hagelin theme for some mojo tonight. :devious:

BayAreaBomber user_popup.png :(23 April 2012 - 07:12 PM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.pngSens gon win :yep:

:shifty:

Edited by BayAreaBomber

Fuck the refs, fuck the Sens, and fuck that pussy ass faggot Chris Neil. Him crying after getting owned by Del Zotto is utter irony and hilarity. Hope he breaks his neck in game 7.

Well, we have a Game 7 on our hands boys. Kind of a boring game up until the Rangers scored.

I'd like to say the Rangers have this now that they've been able to break Andersen down finally, but who knows because that's the joy of playoff hockey - even the scrubbiest goalie can have a Patrick Roy-esque performance.

I predict a cautious, low-scoring goalie duel. :yep:

Well, we have a Game 7 on our hands boys. Kind of a boring game up until the Rangers scored.

even the scrubbiest goalie can have a JS Giguere-esque performance.

Fixed :biggrin:

So, I had an ominous feeling about game 4 (they lost), had a really bad feeling going into game 5 (they lost), had a good feeling about game 6 (they won), and I'm feeling really confident about game 7. I'm actually so confident that I'd be shocked if Ottawa won. I think the Rangers win the game convincingly... say a 5-2 final.

If the Rangers win, it'll be because BJ swapped his avatar and sig. :yep:

If the Rangers win, it'll be because BJ swapped his avatar and sig. :yep:

:towel:

That was a pretty awesome game. Rangers outplayed the Sens for most of the game, but the Sens had some pretty scary chances throughout the game. Fortunately, the defense and Hank came through. :yep: